Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throwing G1 Obelisk Names at the Wall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i named mine wonder! i love these wholesome nuggets.
i named mine wonder! i love these wholesome nuggets.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
( @Tune ) Hey, can I see her ? Maybe I could come up with a suggestion or something !
( @Tune ) Hey, can I see her ? Maybe I could come up with a suggestion or something !
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
@Snowscape Yah sure, here she is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70116077][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701161/70116077_350.png[/img][/url] She's basically a golden idol lmao which is nice & all but.. Idol is not a good name imo. Though I'm very picky with names so most of my dragon take years to get named I'd definitely appreciate some that might vibe with me! :) Edit: I'm most likely going to start scattering her to make her match her fire eyes better, I already have a dragon named Caldera but any other fire-themed names would be great if you got any ideas x')
@Snowscape

Yah sure, here she is:
70116077_350.png

She's basically a golden idol lmao which is nice & all but.. Idol is not a good name imo.
Though I'm very picky with names so most of my dragon take years to get named I'd definitely appreciate some that might vibe with me! :)

Edit: I'm most likely going to start scattering her to make her match her fire eyes better, I already have a dragon named Caldera but any other fire-themed names would be great if you got any ideas x')
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
going to come back to this post for name ideas a few months later when i hatch my obelisk! i've been saving it all this time to hatch it on my birthday haha
going to come back to this post for name ideas a few months later when i hatch my obelisk! i've been saving it all this time to hatch it on my birthday haha
( @Tune ) What a pretty lass ! Lucky you. Some suggestions:

“Lilium”- white lilies symbolize purity and modesty ! Very positive.

Going off of this, “Purity” or “Innocence” could be good as well.

“Cinquefoil” is a yellowish orange color sometimes, and it symbolizes many positive meanings as well- strength, power, honor, and loyalty. This fits with the Golden Idol theme as well.

“Honor” itself could be a great name as well, or even “Sacred”.

Sorry for the amount of flower symbolism, I’m quite the sucker for it X:) hope this helped, friend.
( @Tune ) What a pretty lass ! Lucky you. Some suggestions:

“Lilium”- white lilies symbolize purity and modesty ! Very positive.

Going off of this, “Purity” or “Innocence” could be good as well.

“Cinquefoil” is a yellowish orange color sometimes, and it symbolizes many positive meanings as well- strength, power, honor, and loyalty. This fits with the Golden Idol theme as well.

“Honor” itself could be a great name as well, or even “Sacred”.

Sorry for the amount of flower symbolism, I’m quite the sucker for it X:) hope this helped, friend.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
[quote name="ceilingtile" date="2021-07-24 10:15:41" ] going to come back to this post for name ideas a few months later when i hatch my obelisk! i've been saving it all this time to hatch it on my birthday haha [/quote] Oh, happy early birthday! I hope your Obe brings you as much joy as they've brought me. Love your user X:P
ceilingtile wrote on 2021-07-24 10:15:41:

Oh, happy early birthday! I hope your Obe brings you as much joy as they've brought me. Love your user X:P
SUDOWOODO PARTY
@Snowscape

Thanks, unlucky luck in that I like all her colours but not exactly together xD

I like the names suggested but they sadly don't seem to click with her no matter how much I look at her so she'll have to stay unnamed for now, but thank you very much for the help!
@Snowscape

Thanks, unlucky luck in that I like all her colours but not exactly together xD

I like the names suggested but they sadly don't seem to click with her no matter how much I look at her so she'll have to stay unnamed for now, but thank you very much for the help!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
( @Tune ) Anytime! I hope you find one that sticks X:D
( @Tune ) Anytime! I hope you find one that sticks X:D
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I named my obbie rocky. Yes. Because they came from a rock. They are rocks. Life is great.
I named my obbie rocky. Yes. Because they came from a rock. They are rocks. Life is great.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
( @Sandydragon595 ) Earthshaker would be proud, I say.
( @Sandydragon595 ) Earthshaker would be proud, I say.
SUDOWOODO PARTY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8