Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throwing G1 Obelisk Names at the Wall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Why not Thomas?
Why not Thomas?
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I thought about renaming mine... But then thought about it a bit more and came to the conclusion that Geode could have a positive meaning as geodes often look rather plain and uninteresting on the outside, but crack 'em open and there's usually crystals inside, and surprise crystals tend to make people happy.

And I'm weird and will have fun even cracking open a dud as it's fun to whack a rock like that!
I thought about renaming mine... But then thought about it a bit more and came to the conclusion that Geode could have a positive meaning as geodes often look rather plain and uninteresting on the outside, but crack 'em open and there's usually crystals inside, and surprise crystals tend to make people happy.

And I'm weird and will have fun even cracking open a dud as it's fun to whack a rock like that!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70114156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701142/70114156_350.png[/img][/url] I give you, Princess. She was expensive, but what is a princess without a bit of pampering?
70114156_350.png

I give you, Princess. She was expensive, but what is a princess without a bit of pampering?
2635948.png
[quote name="Aikka" date="2021-07-24 06:06:14" ] Live Laugh Love Edit: I have now unironically named one of my Obelisks this. I shouldn't have made this joke, it planted an evil seed inside of me [/quote] fjjdjd idk why but this + the skin is just killing me
Aikka wrote on 2021-07-24 06:06:14:
Live Laugh Love

Edit: I have now unironically named one of my Obelisks this. I shouldn't have made this joke, it planted an evil seed inside of me

fjjdjd idk why but this + the skin is just killing me
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69440272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694403/69440272_350.png[/img][/url] Belgard means “a kind look or glance” Here are some other rare, somewhat archaic words that could work as names: Selcouth - strange, unfamiliar, marvelous Tantivy - headlong Yare - quick, nimble, prepared Nepenthe - something to help you forget suffering Melisma - a melodic embellishment in song Mellisonant- sweet sounding Vivency- full of life or vitality Verity or Verily - truth, certainly Ataraxia - tranquillity, free from anxiety or worry Concent - harmony of voices Heartsome - giving cheer or courage Fain - happily, gladly
69440272_350.png
Belgard means “a kind look or glance”

Here are some other rare, somewhat archaic words that could work as names:
Selcouth - strange, unfamiliar, marvelous
Tantivy - headlong
Yare - quick, nimble, prepared
Nepenthe - something to help you forget suffering
Melisma - a melodic embellishment in song
Mellisonant- sweet sounding
Vivency- full of life or vitality
Verity or Verily - truth, certainly
Ataraxia - tranquillity, free from anxiety or worry
Concent - harmony of voices
Heartsome - giving cheer or courage
Fain - happily, gladly

Hmm...maybe I could change Lux to Lightened or something - it'd carry the lore while keeping the "light" reference
Hmm...maybe I could change Lux to Lightened or something - it'd carry the lore while keeping the "light" reference
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I also used rocks! My boy opal and wait I have no other obelisks...
I also used rocks! My boy opal and wait I have no other obelisks...
My g1 obelisk, has a son named Churro. Churros lead to positive emotions right?
My g1 obelisk, has a son named Churro. Churros lead to positive emotions right?
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I knew there would be a naming convention!!! I called it!!!

My awakened statue is Anticipation and other g1 is Serenity. Trying to decide how I should work his breed change into his lore, since that seems to be kind of a big deal?
I also considered Pride, Love, and Joy, but none of those seemed right.
I knew there would be a naming convention!!! I called it!!!

My awakened statue is Anticipation and other g1 is Serenity. Trying to decide how I should work his breed change into his lore, since that seems to be kind of a big deal?
I also considered Pride, Love, and Joy, but none of those seemed right.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Ironically I named one of my G1 obelisks yesterday and deliberately chose something supportive/hopefully! Ended up going with Dealan-dè (which means butterfly) :)
Ironically I named one of my G1 obelisks yesterday and deliberately chose something supportive/hopefully! Ended up going with Dealan-dè (which means butterfly) :)
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8