Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Throwing G1 Obelisk Names at the Wall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
These are all fun ideas! A few more on the pile-

Intrepid
Tenacious
Staunch
Honor

And maybe also they’d name themselves opposite negative emotions? So like...
Fearless
Dauntless

These are all fun ideas! A few more on the pile-

Intrepid
Tenacious
Staunch
Honor

And maybe also they’d name themselves opposite negative emotions? So like...
Fearless
Dauntless

doFoi94.png
My avatar Obelisk is named Devotion. I named my other two before the lore update and idk if I feel like changing their names now, though, maybe I will? At least for one of them, I do like the new lore.
My avatar Obelisk is named Devotion. I named my other two before the lore update and idk if I feel like changing their names now, though, maybe I will? At least for one of them, I do like the new lore.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I had named mine Yawen, Chinese name meaning "elegant," but renamed her to Huan, another Chinese name meaning "happy." (I don't speak Chinese, I just got the names from Google, so anybody who speaks Chinese can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
I had named mine Yawen, Chinese name meaning "elegant," but renamed her to Huan, another Chinese name meaning "happy." (I don't speak Chinese, I just got the names from Google, so anybody who speaks Chinese can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
oJK1fXV.png
"Opa" is the one the rangen gave mine, which usually links to enthusiasm! Feel free to add that.

I also know a site that allows you to find words of similar meaning, have fun Obe-lovers! I know I shall.

With the encyclopedia now out, I am in absolute love with them and all the headcanons this wonderful fanbase has come up with.

X:) this site never fails to put a smile on my face !!
"Opa" is the one the rangen gave mine, which usually links to enthusiasm! Feel free to add that.

I also know a site that allows you to find words of similar meaning, have fun Obe-lovers! I know I shall.

With the encyclopedia now out, I am in absolute love with them and all the headcanons this wonderful fanbase has come up with.

X:) this site never fails to put a smile on my face !!
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
my statue obe didn't get an emotion name BUT the meaning of his name is a virtue!
Adir means strong/mighty in Hebrew so I'm not renaming him

some if not all of these have been suggested already but idc
Some emotion/virtue names:
Mighty
Patience
Calm
Courage
Bright
Brave/Bravery
Ambition
Bold
Kindness
Steadfast
Pride
Loyal
Happy
my statue obe didn't get an emotion name BUT the meaning of his name is a virtue!
Adir means strong/mighty in Hebrew so I'm not renaming him

some if not all of these have been suggested already but idc
Some emotion/virtue names:
Mighty
Patience
Calm
Courage
Bright
Brave/Bravery
Ambition
Bold
Kindness
Steadfast
Pride
Loyal
Happy
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
I renamed my G1 girlie "Cherish"! Because she is cherished by her adoptive pa, and she loves him back as much as her generation loves the Earthshaker.
I renamed my G1 girlie "Cherish"! Because she is cherished by her adoptive pa, and she loves him back as much as her generation loves the Earthshaker.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-07-24 06:20:19" ] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/68f171d70a021aaab9e465078f8e524b/tumblr_inline_o2z8je8Erz1rfzbu7_500.png[/img] How about a negative emotion that makes people laugh? [/quote] .....Delicious.
Stormfly wrote on 2021-07-24 06:20:19:
tumblr_inline_o2z8je8Erz1rfzbu7_500.png

How about a negative emotion that makes people laugh?

.....Delicious.
sTDNoaF.gif

In a pinch, snakes can be used as very angry whips.
While it was completely unintentional (I just picked it because it sounded cool + I'm a history nerd [emoji=obelisk tongue size=1]), mine's name is derived from Alexander, which in turn means "Defender of the people." Maybe not directly related to an emotion, but still quite fitting.
While it was completely unintentional (I just picked it because it sounded cool + I'm a history nerd ), mine's name is derived from Alexander, which in turn means "Defender of the people." Maybe not directly related to an emotion, but still quite fitting.
i named mine luna and i can't tell if it's a positive name or not

regardless she's keeping it because she gives me very space-y vibes
i named mine luna and i can't tell if it's a positive name or not

regardless she's keeping it because she gives me very space-y vibes
My statue obe is still unnamed and she hatched one off xxy so like..Fortuna/e seems like a fitting name (which is also positive yeh?) but I dunno, I'm really not feeling her colours nor that name although it's fitting so maybe something will pop up after a scatter [emoji=obelisk sad size=2]
My statue obe is still unnamed and she hatched one off xxy so like..Fortuna/e seems like a fitting name (which is also positive yeh?)

but I dunno, I'm really not feeling her colours nor that name although it's fitting so maybe something will pop up after a scatter
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8