Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the new genes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ive been looking at a color guide and these are GORGEOUS Oh my gosh
ive been looking at a color guide and these are GORGEOUS Oh my gosh
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
these are literally some of the best genes on the site to me. oh my god. oh my god. some of the combos i'm coming up with are RIDICULOUS

also pretty much every color looks good in them and i have so much respect for that?? i've only come across one (imo) stinky one so far and it's royal
these are literally some of the best genes on the site to me. oh my god. oh my god. some of the combos i'm coming up with are RIDICULOUS

also pretty much every color looks good in them and i have so much respect for that?? i've only come across one (imo) stinky one so far and it's royal
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Even if I currently don't have any dragons with it, I love them!
Even if I currently don't have any dragons with it, I love them!
egg.gif
The colors are so lovely! I might apply them to my banana xxy breeding pair because oh my g-d! So fun and colorful it's a feast for the eyes. And on obsidian? Wow, stellar without being terribly loud and with little splashes of color that make it easy on the eyes!
The colors are so lovely! I might apply them to my banana xxy breeding pair because oh my g-d! So fun and colorful it's a feast for the eyes. And on obsidian? Wow, stellar without being terribly loud and with little splashes of color that make it easy on the eyes!
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
I was like ahhh my gaoler will look so pretty... then i was wait...oh...not gonna happen, [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1] But i love that new gene ( i love colourful genes and sparkles and this gene has both), the devs make it really hard for me to keep my plan for an ancient only lair up (mainly gaolers at the moment, so much floof, maybe even a monolair later on), my Progens look so good in the scrying workshop with that gene...but they too will turn into ancients in the future, so no need for me to buy this absolute stunning gene (btw i really want to know how the nature ancient will look like). I hope everyone that can use this gene in their lair plans gets it, it really looks...oh sparkles, i got distracted...what did i want to say, ah yes it looks perfect. [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
I was like ahhh my gaoler will look so pretty...

then i was wait...oh...not gonna happen,

But i love that new gene ( i love colourful genes and sparkles and this gene has both), the devs make it really hard for me to keep my plan for an ancient only lair up (mainly gaolers at the moment, so much floof, maybe even a monolair later on), my Progens look so good in the scrying workshop with that gene...but they too will turn into ancients in the future, so no need for me to buy this absolute stunning gene (btw i really want to know how the nature ancient will look like).

I hope everyone that can use this gene in their lair plans gets it, it really looks...oh sparkles, i got distracted...what did i want to say, ah yes it looks perfect.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
IM OBSESSED THEYRE SO PRETTY
IM OBSESSED THEYRE SO PRETTY
[i]sparkles[/i] [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
sparkles
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I love them they're so beautiful
I love them they're so beautiful
I don't normally get all that jazzed up about new genes, but oh boy do I want them on every dragon!!
I don't normally get all that jazzed up about new genes, but oh boy do I want them on every dragon!!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
so shiny. I love them!
so shiny. I love them!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12