Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the new genes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
sparkly and colorful and not gem mp im going to need. a lot
sparkly and colorful and not gem mp im going to need. a lot

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
It has glitter ::(
It has glitter ::(
IfCmPpP.png
Starcon and Pintrails child.
Starcon and Pintrails child.
2uq3ZkE.png
I'm happy that they're in the treasure marketplace. You oftentimes don't see a gene this 'flaunty' as being treasure.
I'm happy that they're in the treasure marketplace. You oftentimes don't see a gene this 'flaunty' as being treasure.
Wish they'd have fixed the gene errors on Obs first and haven't really gotten the chance to play around in the Scrying Workshop yet, but boy are they pretty. Love the combo of accent colours + sparkles.
Wish they'd have fixed the gene errors on Obs first and haven't really gotten the chance to play around in the Scrying Workshop yet, but boy are they pretty. Love the combo of accent colours + sparkles.
I love and dislike them at the same time. Both together are hard to work with, though if only using one, for example flare, as an accent, it works amazing. Also discovered the Flaunt & Spines combo, and omg i'm in love. Mulberry is now my fav flaunt colour [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=8&winggene=82&wings=13&auth=cdd80a5b7839013ca5b0a71677cc3e5d48d5c2d6&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I love and dislike them at the same time. Both together are hard to work with, though if only using one, for example flare, as an accent, it works amazing. Also discovered the Flaunt & Spines combo, and omg i'm in love. Mulberry is now my fav flaunt colour

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=8&winggene=82&wings=13&auth=cdd80a5b7839013ca5b0a71677cc3e5d48d5c2d6&dummyext=prev.png
My poor wallet. I'll buy a dozend next week.
My poor wallet. I'll buy a dozend next week.
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
Very nice, lovely colours. The patterns are a bit hard for me to work with but they're incredible genes regardless. I'm a bit weirded out by Flare on Tundra, is it supposed to look like that?

Anyway, have numerous projects already
Very nice, lovely colours. The patterns are a bit hard for me to work with but they're incredible genes regardless. I'm a bit weirded out by Flare on Tundra, is it supposed to look like that?

Anyway, have numerous projects already
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Wish they’d stock in large numbers
Wish they’d stock in large numbers
tgKCVtZ.png
Haven't had the chance to really play around with it yet (wasn't online yesterday) but I really like the fact we have sparkly treasure genes now! All of the accent colours seem really pretty too...
Haven't had the chance to really play around with it yet (wasn't online yesterday) but I really like the fact we have sparkly treasure genes now! All of the accent colours seem really pretty too...
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12