Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone have that one gene
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Glimmer. ;___;
Glimmer. ;___;
I see any derg with Lionfish, Noxtide/Constellation/Striation, and/or Stained/Koi, and I either buy them or get intensely jealous from their beauty =w=

(Sometimes I also like Poison/Skink, Toxin/Bee/Blend, and Firefly/Opal too e h)

speaking of Stained I’m still trying to save up for it for a project, why does it gotta be 1k gems =w,=
I see any derg with Lionfish, Noxtide/Constellation/Striation, and/or Stained/Koi, and I either buy them or get intensely jealous from their beauty =w=

(Sometimes I also like Poison/Skink, Toxin/Bee/Blend, and Firefly/Opal too e h)

speaking of Stained I’m still trying to save up for it for a project, why does it gotta be 1k gems =w,=
image0.jpg
bee and glimmer but I like pretty much all the other gem genes as well and will use them with no regard for my wallet
bee and glimmer but I like pretty much all the other gem genes as well and will use them with no regard for my wallet
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
Iridescent, bee, capsule, stained, I really like anything shiny without a lot of patterns on them. Capsule my beloved for being a Baldwin gene but sadly most of my favs are gem genes :<
Iridescent, bee, capsule, stained, I really like anything shiny without a lot of patterns on them. Capsule my beloved for being a Baldwin gene but sadly most of my favs are gem genes :<
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Bee! They look so nice on... almost everything
Bee! They look so nice on... almost everything
poison/toxin and python are my main ones. vipera and pinstripe/trail are creeping in, though. and mop and web for veils, though i always mean to branch out! ha.
poison/toxin and python are my main ones. vipera and pinstripe/trail are creeping in, though. and mop and web for veils, though i always mean to branch out! ha.
Zx2FH9a.png
Noxtide > need 55 Capsule > need 44 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E03Fg2dWQAQJjei.jpg[/img]
Noxtide > need 55
Capsule > need 44

E03Fg2dWQAQJjei.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
stained; it's way too powerful (read: demolishes my wallet) [emoji=fae laughing size=1]
stained; it's way too powerful (read: demolishes my wallet)
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone

Capsule my beloved...

Pinstripe, Jaguar, and Python are also my faves.

Capsule my beloved...

Pinstripe, Jaguar, and Python are also my faves.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
stained, metallic and uh. coatl breedchanges
stained, metallic and uh. coatl breedchanges
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11