Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone have that one gene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Stained... It's expensive but pretty. I don't really like most tertiaries because of how they hide the primary and secondary genes, but stained is perfect
Stained... It's expensive but pretty. I don't really like most tertiaries because of how they hide the primary and secondary genes, but stained is perfect
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
jaguar and capsule. i love those genes lol.
jaguar and capsule. i love those genes lol.
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
I'm another capsule fan I don't have a lot of perma dragons but of the ones I have, I've bought it 7 times and need at least 3 more copies just for right now. also bog scrolls if they count. for bonus points I am not high enough level to brew either. have genuinely considered doing an occasionally open art shop where capsule + bogsneak scrolls are accepted as currency

noxtide also to a lesser extent. I use it a Lot but not quite as much
I'm another capsule fan I don't have a lot of perma dragons but of the ones I have, I've bought it 7 times and need at least 3 more copies just for right now. also bog scrolls if they count. for bonus points I am not high enough level to brew either. have genuinely considered doing an occasionally open art shop where capsule + bogsneak scrolls are accepted as currency

noxtide also to a lesser extent. I use it a Lot but not quite as much
bogsneaks are the best breed
cherub, circuit and capsule

also glimmer.

send help.
cherub, circuit and capsule

also glimmer.

send help.
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
S K I N K

Though if you're talking gem genes, Opal/Glimmer.
S K I N K

Though if you're talking gem genes, Opal/Glimmer.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Slime/Sludge or Pin/Trail

All the time
Slime/Sludge or Pin/Trail

All the time
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
[quote name="aghast" date="2021-07-22 17:05:21" ] stained is my biggest enemy i love u but i hate ur pricetag [/quote]
aghast wrote on 2021-07-22 17:05:21:
stained is my biggest enemy

i love u but i hate ur pricetag
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
if you can read this know i love anomalocaris pixel-praeg.png
Cherub and bee.
:(
Cherub and bee.
:(
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Capsule my beloved [emoji=coatl love size=1] I constantly need one, no matter what projects I'm working on I'll always need it. I have at least 2 I'm working on Right Now that need capsule and I already have like 15 capsule dragons. I am lost in the dragon sauce.
Capsule my beloved

I constantly need one, no matter what projects I'm working on I'll always need it. I have at least 2 I'm working on Right Now that need capsule and I already have like 15 capsule dragons. I am lost in the dragon sauce.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Diaphanous. Also trail, noxtide, and savannah.
Diaphanous. Also trail, noxtide, and savannah.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11