Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | beck’s custom skincents | open - usd!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[columns][center][b][i]design concepts[/i][/b] drapery, wings, jewelry, animals, plants/flowers, lanterns, face alterations, magic, horror/creepy, clowns, crystals, armor, mech, or anything metal, heraldry, historic, mythological, oc-inspired, site inspired i am open to discuss concepts, just ask! i can draw (almost) everything and use tattooing concepts in my skincent work. accents and skincents only, please! (ie not [i]full [/i]coverage)[/center][nextcol][center][b][i]previous work[/i][/b] [skin=54411][skin=45757][skin=52240] [skin=44986][skin=46713][skin=47766] [skin=52144][skin=55045][skin=47917] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins?page=1&name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=&skin_type=&skin_by=jackaling&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=id_desc&submit=Apply]or just click here for all of 'em![/url][/center][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------- [columns][center][img]https://imgur.com/NjZcDu5.png[/img][/center][nextcol][center][b]the process[/b] get in touch with me to share your ideas! i'll sketch, make alterations as needed, and we'll work together to make a perfect skin! i take payment on completion, then we'll submit the finished skin to queue and wait. (;[/columns] [center]---------------------------------------------------------- [b]prices[/b] - [i]updated 10/24[/i] [i]skincent[/i] [u]one print[/u] = the copy will go directly to you after submission and approval. [u]8000 [emoji=gem size=1] + blueprint cost (10,000[emoji=gem size=1] total)[/u] [u]multi-copy print[/u] = i will send all copies to you after submission and approval. resale is more than fine! [u]9000[emoji=gem size=1] + blueprint cost[/u] (your choice of blueprint) [i]accent[/i] [u]7000[emoji=gem size=1] flat + blueprint cost[/u] [i]recolors[/i] only available for customs you have ordered yourself! 2000[emoji=gem size=1]+ blueprint cost. [i]usd via paypal[/i] $50 for accents + blueprint cost $60 for skincents + blueprint cost $40 for public skin/accent (see below for details!) just indicate in your post that you'd like to pay in usd! ---------------------------------------------------------- please fill out this form for ease! [quote][b]skin or accent?:[/b] [b]skincent inspiration:[/b] (put anything here! a specific dragon, a toyhouse or pinterest board, an aesthetic. the more detail, the better!) [b]skincent pose:[/b] (which dragon pose will the skincent be on?) [b]how many copies?:[/b] (one, two, five, or ten?) [/quote] ---------------------------------------------------------- [b]rules[/b] - clients are allowed to request reprints for the price of a blueprint. otherwise, customs will not be reprinted. - please familiarize yourself with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/1]site skincent rules[/url]! - i will do almost any accent base, but pls no aethers or dusthides i'm so sorry sdjhf - artist copies are not necessary, it’s up to you! - you get to choose the name >:) - i am subscribed but pings are fine :) - pls show me the dragons you end up using your customs on <33 not a rule, but i love to see them! [/center] [/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b]public customs[/b] [i]5000[emoji=gem size=1] [s]- or -[/s] [i]$40 usd[/i] - preorders cover blueprint cost - five print minimum - you keep two copies for five or three for ten, the rest go to me to sell! - skincent or accent coverage - both are the same cost!* * you can still choose the coverage (or leave it up to me), it just has the same cost regardless x) [b]rules[/b] - i will happily reprint at your request (as many or as few copies as you like!), but i’ll only sell one run publicly. - i’ll probably think of more as i go haha. feel free to ask clarifying questions! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]pinglists [/b] general is for those who would like to know when i’m open for gems or usd, while gems is for those who are only interested in site currency! [pinglist=917] [pinglist=831][/center]
design concepts
drapery, wings, jewelry,
animals, plants/flowers, lanterns,
face alterations, magic,
horror/creepy, clowns, crystals,
armor, mech, or anything metal,
heraldry, historic, mythological,
oc-inspired, site inspired
i am open to discuss concepts, just ask!
i can draw (almost) everything
and use tattooing concepts in my
skincent work.
accents and skincents only, please!
(ie not full coverage)
previous work

or just click here for all of 'em!

NjZcDu5.png
the process
get in touch with me to share your ideas! i'll sketch, make alterations as needed, and we'll work together to make a perfect skin! i take payment on completion, then we'll submit the finished skin to queue and wait. (;

prices - updated 10/24
skincent
one print = the copy will go directly to you after submission and approval. 8000 + blueprint cost (10,000 total)
multi-copy print = i will send all copies to you after submission and approval. resale is more than fine! 9000 + blueprint cost (your choice of blueprint)
accent
7000 flat + blueprint cost
recolors
only available for customs you have ordered yourself! 2000+ blueprint cost.
usd via paypal
$50 for accents + blueprint cost
$60 for skincents + blueprint cost
$40 for public skin/accent (see below for details!)
just indicate in your post that you'd like to pay in usd!

please fill out this form for ease!
Quote:
skin or accent?:
skincent inspiration: (put anything here! a specific dragon, a toyhouse or pinterest board, an aesthetic. the more detail, the better!)
skincent pose: (which dragon pose will the skincent be on?)
how many copies?: (one, two, five, or ten?)

rules
- clients are allowed to request reprints for the price of a blueprint. otherwise, customs will not be reprinted.
- please familiarize yourself with site skincent rules!
- i will do almost any accent base, but pls no aethers or dusthides i'm so sorry sdjhf
- artist copies are not necessary, it’s up to you!
- you get to choose the name >:)
- i am subscribed but pings are fine :)
- pls show me the dragons you end up using your customs on <33 not a rule, but i love to see them!

public customs
- or -
$40 usd
- preorders cover blueprint cost
- five print minimum
- you keep two copies for five or three for ten, the rest go to me to sell!
- skincent or accent coverage - both are the same cost!*
* you can still choose the coverage (or leave it up to me), it just has the same cost regardless x)

rules
- i will happily reprint at your request (as many or as few copies as you like!), but i’ll only sell one run publicly.
- i’ll probably think of more as i go haha. feel free to ask clarifying questions!

pinglists
general is for those who would like to know when i’m open for gems or usd, while gems is for those who are only interested in site currency!

Zx2FH9a.png
[center]full size skins gallery... [img]https://i.imgur.com/dXndpN3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bj2WV2T.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6g1k23G.png[/img]
full size skins gallery...

dXndpN3.png
Bj2WV2T.png
6g1k23G.png
Zx2FH9a.png
Hello! I am interested

skincent inspiration: Fox
skincent pose: Any modern breed besides mirror
how many copies?: most likely 2 or 5

I know fox is probably very vague but I really don't have any sort of preference. Red fox and kitsunes/multi tailed are my favorite, but I'm very open to any ideas you may have!
Hello! I am interested

skincent inspiration: Fox
skincent pose: Any modern breed besides mirror
how many copies?: most likely 2 or 5

I know fox is probably very vague but I really don't have any sort of preference. Red fox and kitsunes/multi tailed are my favorite, but I'm very open to any ideas you may have!
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@saltmarsh omg, how did you know i wanted to do something fox related? i think i’ll go with the red fox idea but i’ll do a few sketches for you and see what i can do about a kitsune uvu <3 for the pose i’m thinking skydancer f or a fae pose? either way, your order is accepted and i’ll get started asap! thank you!
@saltmarsh omg, how did you know i wanted to do something fox related? i think i’ll go with the red fox idea but i’ll do a few sketches for you and see what i can do about a kitsune uvu <3 for the pose i’m thinking skydancer f or a fae pose? either way, your order is accepted and i’ll get started asap! thank you!
Zx2FH9a.png
It was just luck! Foxes are the cutest <3 I'm fine with either of the those and I'll keep an eye out for sketches! Thank you~~
It was just luck! Foxes are the cutest <3 I'm fine with either of the those and I'll keep an eye out for sketches! Thank you~~
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
up!
up!
Zx2FH9a.png
bump! + a look at a custom i just submitted for my wife's g1 <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414134256508469251/935278638465687623/libra.png[/img]
bump! + a look at a custom i just submitted for my wife's g1 <3

libra.png
Zx2FH9a.png
Could you ping me if you decide to do accents?
Could you ping me if you decide to do accents?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Incantamentum

hey! i’d actually be willing to take an order for an accent, i forgot to update my main post after i finished the obelisk one above aha. i think the pricing would be 1300g flat, if you’re interested! :>
@Incantamentum

hey! i’d actually be willing to take an order for an accent, i forgot to update my main post after i finished the obelisk one above aha. i think the pricing would be 1300g flat, if you’re interested! :>
Zx2FH9a.png
I'm only have 1.5kg right now but I'll come back once I've saved up. Thanks!
I'm only have 1.5kg right now but I'll come back once I've saved up. Thanks!

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39