Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone have that one gene
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I don’t scry with Gem genes very often, but somehow almost all of my projects end up needing Python or Cherub. I try to only buy Python when it dips down around 100kT to have some mercy on my wallet. :’D
I don’t scry with Gem genes very often, but somehow almost all of my projects end up needing Python or Cherub. I try to only buy Python when it dips down around 100kT to have some mercy on my wallet. :’D
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Vipera, Bee and Okapi are my staples, Falcon and Constellations also up there.
Vipera, Bee and Okapi are my staples, Falcon and Constellations also up there.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
Whatever I am currently buying… I don’t mean to but that one gene works so well…
I’ve gone through cherub, skink, noxtide, pinstripe, glimmer, and bee phases. There’s still evidence of those in my lair
Whatever I am currently buying… I don’t mean to but that one gene works so well…
I’ve gone through cherub, skink, noxtide, pinstripe, glimmer, and bee phases. There’s still evidence of those in my lair
LMLA6wg.png
Glowing eye (not a gene but it counts)
Glowing eye (not a gene but it counts)
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
I love capsule! I actually don't think I'm even a high enough level to make it yet for Baldwin, but at least three of my gen1 scries use it because I just love little liquid babies.
I love capsule! I actually don't think I'm even a high enough level to make it yet for Baldwin, but at least three of my gen1 scries use it because I just love little liquid babies.
BoYx07t.gif5C5FJH0.gif
morph, okapi, jaguar ;;
morph, okapi, jaguar ;;
ldNLSdw.png
glimmer. and ridgeback breedchanges. male ridgebacks with glimmer are my favorite thing on this site other than the forums and the fact that you don't have to comply by canon lore in your bios.
glimmer. and ridgeback breedchanges. male ridgebacks with glimmer are my favorite thing on this site other than the forums and the fact that you don't have to comply by canon lore in your bios.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gP9f9oX.gif[/img][/center]
gP9f9oX.gif
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
trail and runes...
trail and runes...
why hello there.
*sight* poison, pinstripe, and stained

why are most of my fav genes baldwin.... I only have a lvl 8 cauldron.......... pain
the other one is a gem gene
if you know me well you know that i'm poor, am f2p, and hate fodder flipping and fairgrounds :(
*sight* poison, pinstripe, and stained

why are most of my fav genes baldwin.... I only have a lvl 8 cauldron.......... pain
the other one is a gem gene
if you know me well you know that i'm poor, am f2p, and hate fodder flipping and fairgrounds :(
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11