Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3
Thank you staff. Creating a new modern breed must have been a lot of work, love ya.
Thank you staff. Creating a new modern breed must have been a lot of work, love ya.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I don't play much, but thank you staff! Love these dragons a lot
I don't play much, but thank you staff! Love these dragons a lot
He/Him/They/Them
I'm joining in, thank you staff y'all r really cool I love my funky dragon game
I'm joining in, thank you staff y'all r really cool I love my funky dragon game
extra-head-left.png
Lee
They/them
FR +0
_
G1 Collector and lover of spookiness

Wishlists in dragon bios
_
DBR2.png
Lore Dragons
ty staff! this was the first anniversary I've actually been present for and it was fantastic <3
ty staff! this was the first anniversary I've actually been present for and it was fantastic <3
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
Definitely! TY Staff! I love the new breed and I'm so grateful for all the work you put into making them :D
Definitely! TY Staff! I love the new breed and I'm so grateful for all the work you put into making them :D
Thank you! People forget how much content we have, completely for free. If people choose to buy gems that's their decision and in no way forced as you can get any breed or genes on the site through earning treasure and breeding. So A MASSIVE THANK YOU for eight years of entertainment and amazingly fun dress up dragons (to put it in very basic context; we know tons more is involved behind the scenes!) <3333
Thank you! People forget how much content we have, completely for free. If people choose to buy gems that's their decision and in no way forced as you can get any breed or genes on the site through earning treasure and breeding. So A MASSIVE THANK YOU for eight years of entertainment and amazingly fun dress up dragons (to put it in very basic context; we know tons more is involved behind the scenes!) <3333
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
Agreed! [emoji=obelisk happy size=2]
Agreed!
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
Thank you guys for the cuties!! I appreciate all the hard work and love that goes into this site [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
Thank you guys for the cuties!! I appreciate all the hard work and love that goes into this site
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
yes, thank you staff!! this game has the most frequent updates out of any i play and it definitely pays off. here's to many more years <3
yes, thank you staff!! this game has the most frequent updates out of any i play and it definitely pays off. here's to many more years <3
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 3