Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3
I'm really grateful for all of the work that the staff puts into this website, and I wanted to at least say thank you. I know people complain a lot, and even I have some complaints, but that's not what this is about. This is about saying thank you for having most things on this site be free. This is thank you for all of the interesting events. This is thank you for all of the designs for everything. This is thank you for doing doing their best to keep the website itself running, even when we all go crazy and crash the servers. This is thank you to the moderators that keep this site safe for everyone. This is thank you for a million little things that I can't even think of right now.

Thank you for all of your hard work, staff, and happy anniversary (if a little late)

Feel free to add your own thanks, but remember, this isn't a place for complaints (there are enough of those already)
I'm really grateful for all of the work that the staff puts into this website, and I wanted to at least say thank you. I know people complain a lot, and even I have some complaints, but that's not what this is about. This is about saying thank you for having most things on this site be free. This is thank you for all of the interesting events. This is thank you for all of the designs for everything. This is thank you for doing doing their best to keep the website itself running, even when we all go crazy and crash the servers. This is thank you to the moderators that keep this site safe for everyone. This is thank you for a million little things that I can't even think of right now.

Thank you for all of your hard work, staff, and happy anniversary (if a little late)

Feel free to add your own thanks, but remember, this isn't a place for complaints (there are enough of those already)
YMPbu9R.pngeq6zQ9M.pngpZJYyk4.png1YB0OjO.pnggE96VFA.png5Km2boY.pnglafK3Rf.png0HBKL8H.pngy41plqc.pngQGvYKGE.pngl8NOdbs.pngMesq6uj.png
Big mood! Thanks for the amazing things you do for us!
Big mood! Thanks for the amazing things you do for us!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Yes, thank you staff for an amazing game! The recent event was amazingly fun, and the new breed is gorgeous!
Yes, thank you staff for an amazing game! The recent event was amazingly fun, and the new breed is gorgeous!
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
Fr devs thanks for 8 amazing years! And here’s to so many more in the future
Fr devs thanks for 8 amazing years! And here’s to so many more in the future
boIu4p9.png
This was my first ever anniversary and i was blown away by everything! Thank you staff for an amazing experience and for all your hard work, it really paid off! ^^
This was my first ever anniversary and i was blown away by everything! Thank you staff for an amazing experience and for all your hard work, it really paid off! ^^
rYp8BR7.png
Thank you, staff, for all your hard work!
Thank you, staff, for all your hard work!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
Indeed! I really appreciate it! [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
Indeed! I really appreciate it!
[center][emoji=firework size=1] [size=5][b]Thank you staff I love you ! ! We all love you !![/b] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=banescale love size=1][emoji=bogsneak love size=1][emoji=coatl love size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=imperial love size=1][emoji=mirror love size=1][emoji=nocturne love size=1][emoji=obelisk love size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1][emoji=skydancer love size=1][emoji=snapper love size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1][emoji=veilspun love size=1][emoji=wildclaw love size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/center]
Thank you staff I love you ! ! We all love you !!

xPNKvKX.png1rHhQn7.png
Absolutely! That was the most fun I've had in ages it was such a well made event!

Despite its size this is one of the only sites that has so much player interaction and the staff seems to legitimately care about player concerns, and they do their best for it. Some things are just not as important to get to right now immediately.

I got to watch this site grow up since right before the first NotN and it's a great place with a ton of quality work coming out.
Absolutely! That was the most fun I've had in ages it was such a well made event!

Despite its size this is one of the only sites that has so much player interaction and the staff seems to legitimately care about player concerns, and they do their best for it. Some things are just not as important to get to right now immediately.

I got to watch this site grow up since right before the first NotN and it's a great place with a ton of quality work coming out.
lik2pA1X.jpg
WOOOO!

I wish I had something poignant to say about all this. I love this game, and I love the passion and work you put into it. Thank you so much!
WOOOO!

I wish I had something poignant to say about all this. I love this game, and I love the passion and work you put into it. Thank you so much!
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
1 2 3