Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3
I love this site and how much the staff care! The player base is so so nice, and I love how there are events fairly consistently, but not to an absurd level.
I love this site and how much the staff care! The player base is so so nice, and I love how there are events fairly consistently, but not to an absurd level.
+2 FR time
he/they
thank u staff. much love <3
thank u staff. much love <3
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Thank you staff!
Thank you staff!
euCuA3M.png
Mahalo to all staff! This week has been a lot of fun and anticipation. So much to look forward to everyday. And a new dragon species at the end of it! ????
Mahalo to all staff! This week has been a lot of fun and anticipation. So much to look forward to everyday. And a new dragon species at the end of it! ????
68899888_350.png
[quote]This is about saying thank you for having most things on this site be free. This is thank you for all of the interesting events. This is thank you for all of the designs for everything. This is thank you for doing doing their best to keep the website itself running, even when we all go crazy and crash the servers. This is thank you to the moderators that keep this site safe for everyone. This is thank you for a million little things that I can't even think of right now.[/quote] This!! I had a crazy amount of fun this event and I absolutely adore the new breed. Staff puts so much work into making sure things are working properly, that no one is getting targeted by other players, that everyone is allowed to play, etc. It's not pay-to-play and I love that. Honestly, this game feels completely unreal sometimes, in the best way possible. Thank you so much!
Quote:
This is about saying thank you for having most things on this site be free. This is thank you for all of the interesting events. This is thank you for all of the designs for everything. This is thank you for doing doing their best to keep the website itself running, even when we all go crazy and crash the servers. This is thank you to the moderators that keep this site safe for everyone. This is thank you for a million little things that I can't even think of right now.

This!! I had a crazy amount of fun this event and I absolutely adore the new breed. Staff puts so much work into making sure things are working properly, that no one is getting targeted by other players, that everyone is allowed to play, etc. It's not pay-to-play and I love that. Honestly, this game feels completely unreal sometimes, in the best way possible. Thank you so much!
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
Thank you for this year anniversary. It's way better than last year and I really enjoy the new breed
Thank you for this year anniversary. It's way better than last year and I really enjoy the new breed
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 3