Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Took a look at Obelisk's breed ID
1 2 3 4 5 6
Maxwell: My conspiracy theory is that it's Couriers
Maxwell: My conspiracy theory is that it's Couriers
[quote name="wrex1" date="2021-06-21 09:44:40" ] Maybe the order of breed 16 means it will still be out before apparel slots are added to the ancients? [/quote] @wrex1 Ancients are never getting apparel, that's the whole point of them and why they have different proportions, body plans, and wacky tertiaries.
wrex1 wrote on 2021-06-21 09:44:40:
Maybe the order of breed 16 means it will still be out before apparel slots are added to the ancients?

@wrex1 Ancients are never getting apparel, that's the whole point of them and why they have different proportions, body plans, and wacky tertiaries.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
If I don't die, I'll be around to find out.
If I don't die, I'll be around to find out.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm so ready
I'm so ready
7zcCDc4.png
Maybe if we make enough noise, we'll get the mods here. OR maybe we'll get another art livestream?
Maybe if we make enough noise, we'll get the mods here. OR maybe we'll get another art livestream?
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Heart" date="2021-06-16 12:52:42" ] In 5 years we'll find out [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Honestly if they had plans to release another modern I'd pass out [/quote] Lmao
Heart wrote on 2021-06-16 12:52:42:
In 5 years we'll find out

Honestly if they had plans to release another modern I'd pass out
Lmao
3adgzZD.pnggE96VFA.pngGJVtuPg.png
GIQnAA5.pngSM9WJh6.pngAMyO6Hf.png
I'd take another art livestream. I enjoyed the Veilspun livestream(s?), and having another would be wonderful.
I'd take another art livestream. I enjoyed the Veilspun livestream(s?), and having another would be wonderful.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
My guess:

Its another Ancient, but they had to skip due to some reason and made Gaolers the first to be released
My guess:

Its another Ancient, but they had to skip due to some reason and made Gaolers the first to be released
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Its another modern. if it were an ancient, i dont think it'd go before gaolers, because ancients go in order of BoTE stories, and ice is first. So logically, it should be another modern.
Its another modern. if it were an ancient, i dont think it'd go before gaolers, because ancients go in order of BoTE stories, and ice is first. So logically, it should be another modern.
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
[quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2021-06-21 15:56:37" ] Its another modern. if it were an ancient, i dont think it'd go before gaolers, because ancients go in order of BoTE stories, and ice is first. So logically, it should be another modern. [/quote] In addition, since they work on multiple breeds side by side, it doesn't make sense to bring out ancients, and then have the first ancient skip a slot. But, since they work on multiple breeds and each breed is identified by its breed ID, it makes sense that they would have to skip some ID numbers when they decide to do a different type of breed (ancients). There are probably gene and apparel images that utilize the breed code and it would be more time consuming (and open up to even more errors) to change the assets so that Gaolers could take the next 'empty' slot (empty to us players, but not to the developers naturally) and then shift any breeds after that down the line (and as they add more ancients this would have to keep happening :P) I am sure that in the future there will be more 'skipped' IDs, as they start development of new moderns and bring out new ancients between the start of the new modern and its release.
TsunamiVoid wrote on 2021-06-21 15:56:37:
In addition, since they work on multiple breeds side by side, it doesn't make sense to bring out ancients, and then have the first ancient skip a slot.

But, since they work on multiple breeds and each breed is identified by its breed ID, it makes sense that they would have to skip some ID numbers when they decide to do a different type of breed (ancients). There are probably gene and apparel images that utilize the breed code and it would be more time consuming (and open up to even more errors) to change the assets so that Gaolers could take the next 'empty' slot (empty to us players, but not to the developers naturally) and then shift any breeds after that down the line (and as they add more ancients this would have to keep happening :P)

I am sure that in the future there will be more 'skipped' IDs, as they start development of new moderns and bring out new ancients between the start of the new modern and its release.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3 4 5 6