Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Took a look at Obelisk's breed ID
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oooo!! Interesting...
*takes notes*
Oooo!! Interesting...
*takes notes*
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
considering I believe they said they work on multiple dragons at a time, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't another modern in the works for slot 16. it has probably been being worked on since before Ancients were thought of, thus why Gaolers got 17 and not 16 (I also think this came up before about there being two slots between GAolers and the last modern).

Doesn't mean it is close to being done, but just that it was being worked on in tandem to the Obelisks.
considering I believe they said they work on multiple dragons at a time, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't another modern in the works for slot 16. it has probably been being worked on since before Ancients were thought of, thus why Gaolers got 17 and not 16 (I also think this came up before about there being two slots between GAolers and the last modern).

Doesn't mean it is close to being done, but just that it was being worked on in tandem to the Obelisks.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Let the hype train begin!
Let the hype train begin!
td9UiZS.png
Back when bogs were not a thing yet, there were images of staff working on apparel and drawing ahead for bogs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iBr9Yvm.png[/img] I would not be surprised if they've been working on a second modern side by side. It just makes sense.. if you're drawing apparel anyway, it's easier to work on a second one at the same time.
Back when bogs were not a thing yet, there were images of staff working on apparel and drawing ahead for bogs.

iBr9Yvm.png

I would not be surprised if they've been working on a second modern side by side. It just makes sense.. if you're drawing apparel anyway, it's easier to work on a second one at the same time.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
We have to wait until 2026, guys.
We have to wait until 2026, guys.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I wonder how long it'll take for breed 16 to come out.

Hopefully not another 5 years, but it's always a possibility.
I wonder how long it'll take for breed 16 to come out.

Hopefully not another 5 years, but it's always a possibility.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-06-17 08:19:41" ] Back when bogs were not a thing yet, there were images of staff working on apparel and drawing ahead for bogs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/iBr9Yvm.png[/img] I would not be surprised if they've been working on a second modern side by side. It just makes sense.. if you're drawing apparel anyway, it's easier to work on a second one at the same time. [/quote] Interesting! I didn't know of this, Ok 3 dark spaces, one are bosneaks, one are nocturne, but the one on the top left, what breed is it? (A modern they are working on, but I don't think that they are obelisks?!? Or maybe inverted poses?!??) It will be interesting, in between I love the new Obelisks <3
SCB wrote on 2021-06-17 08:19:41:
Back when bogs were not a thing yet, there were images of staff working on apparel and drawing ahead for bogs.

iBr9Yvm.png

I would not be surprised if they've been working on a second modern side by side. It just makes sense.. if you're drawing apparel anyway, it's easier to work on a second one at the same time.

Interesting! I didn't know of this,
Ok 3 dark spaces, one are bosneaks, one are nocturne, but the one on the top left, what breed is it? (A modern they are working on, but I don't think that they are obelisks?!? Or maybe inverted poses?!??)

It will be interesting, in between I love the new Obelisks <3
@DarkYnx :D The top image is for coatls.
@DarkYnx :D The top image is for coatls.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin omg I didn't noticed that X3
Thank you for saying!!!!!!
I though they were in the grey spaces lol :D
Wow there was a time where they were not in game yet (that seems so strange, now that they are a normal breed of this game :3)
@Lonin omg I didn't noticed that X3
Thank you for saying!!!!!!
I though they were in the grey spaces lol :D
Wow there was a time where they were not in game yet (that seems so strange, now that they are a normal breed of this game :3)
hey so my theory was true https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2934174/1#post_2934174 [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2020-11-16 13:52:14" ] the order in itself is interesting, but the most curious thing... id 15 and 16 are missing??? i think those are just modern breeds that were in development [i]before [/i]the ancient breeds, and will likely get filled in as they release, with any moderns after that potentially just coming after whatever other ancients will be out at the time if that makes sense [/quote]
hey so my theory was true https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2934174/1#post_2934174
PixelSpiral wrote on 2020-11-16 13:52:14:
the order in itself is interesting, but the most curious thing... id 15 and 16 are missing??? i think those are just modern breeds that were in development before the ancient breeds, and will likely get filled in as they release, with any moderns after that potentially just coming after whatever other ancients will be out at the time if that makes sense
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6