Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Took a look at Obelisk's breed ID
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Heart" date="2021-06-16 12:52:42" ] In 5 years we'll find out [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [/quote]
Heart wrote on 2021-06-16 12:52:42:
In 5 years we'll find out
*Gasp*

And now come the conspiracy theories
*Gasp*

And now come the conspiracy theories
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elixir / Styx
I have no pronouns, please do not refer to me
(Pings don't always work, you might have to send a PM)
Genderfluid, Abroromantic Asexual
(FR +3)
aw0Forz.gif
Maybe next one will be water modern?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
here's what I'm wondering

when the next ancient comes out, will they be ID 20 or 21?

since apparently the team is working on two modern breeds at any given time, does this mean that now that Obbies are out, that they've started work on a new one?
here's what I'm wondering

when the next ancient comes out, will they be ID 20 or 21?

since apparently the team is working on two modern breeds at any given time, does this mean that now that Obbies are out, that they've started work on a new one?
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Maybe the order of breed 16 means it will still be out before apparel slots are added to the ancients?
Maybe the order of breed 16 means it will still be out before apparel slots are added to the ancients?
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
[quote name="Kahvinporo" date="2021-06-21 08:35:57" ] Maybe next one will be water modern? [/quote] YES PLEASE
Kahvinporo wrote on 2021-06-21 08:35:57:
YES PLEASE
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
If this turns out to be right, maybe people will be reading this thread in 2026 or whatever. [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] ( If I turn out to be right, I hope Elder Scrolls VI is out by then...)
If this turns out to be right, maybe people will be reading this thread in 2026 or whatever.

( If I turn out to be right, I hope Elder Scrolls VI is out by then...)
Probably water modern or ancient.
They already giving us hints/hopes for something related to Tidelord by mentioning him in Dustcrave event, so i wouldn't be surprised if another breed currently in active development.
Probably water modern or ancient.
They already giving us hints/hopes for something related to Tidelord by mentioning him in Dustcrave event, so i wouldn't be surprised if another breed currently in active development.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
[quote name="Winterwald" date="2021-06-21 09:52:30" ] If this turns out to be right, maybe people will be reading this thread in 2026 or whatever. [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] ( If I turn out to be right, I hope Elder Scrolls VI is out by then...) [/quote] if this turns out to be right, I hope silksong is out by then...
Winterwald wrote on 2021-06-21 09:52:30:
If this turns out to be right, maybe people will be reading this thread in 2026 or whatever.

if this turns out to be right, I hope silksong is out by then...
goooooooood evening!!!
(want me to draw your dragon??? i can do that) (for free) (for now) (i just need practice)
wishlist
[quote name="@Winterwald" date="2021-06-21 09:52:30" ] If this turns out to be right, maybe people will be reading this thread in 2026 or whatever. [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] ( If I turn out to be right, I hope Elder Scrolls VI is out by then...) [/quote] 50/50 on that hope
@Winterwald wrote on 2021-06-21 09:52:30:

50/50 on that hope
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6