Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What egg did you guys get?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I got a lightning egg, waiting to open until the end of the event. Could be a good way for me to commerate it! :D
I got a lightning egg, waiting to open until the end of the event. Could be a good way for me to commerate it! :D
VeilspunNeonik.gif
I got a plague egg! :]
I got a plague egg! :]
Tumblr_l_41691160868261.gif
hii!! i go by sleepy!!
z1YfhLI.png160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
loimysO.png
pawpaw.gif
Lightning! Which makes me VERY happy because I've been looking for a lightning egg to hatch for TCC!
Lightning! Which makes me VERY happy because I've been looking for a lightning egg to hatch for TCC!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
fire egg :D
fire egg :D
I got a shadow egg!
I got a shadow egg!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I got a Nature egg! :D
I got a Nature egg! :D
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
I don't care about Gen 1s, so I'm just gonna sell the chest, but I love seeing everyone so happy especially after the struggle for the beams. Really looking forward to seeing peoples' babies.
I don't care about Gen 1s, so I'm just gonna sell the chest, but I love seeing everyone so happy especially after the struggle for the beams. Really looking forward to seeing peoples' babies.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Plauge, I've put it in my vault for now
Plauge, I've put it in my vault for now
Mine is a shadow egg!!
Currently debating on whether to hatch or sell it...don't know if this is gonna cause the price of eggs to drop. ^^
Mine is a shadow egg!!
Currently debating on whether to hatch or sell it...don't know if this is gonna cause the price of eggs to drop. ^^
Earth egg!
Fittingly enough!
Earth egg!
Fittingly enough!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30