Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should we slow down?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@MidnightLady05" date="2021-06-08 13:40:43" ] @/Aequorin ok I think I catch where my confusion is coming from. Per this part of the announcement it sounds as if there is a hold off phase once each part is reached the active milestone will end and go into rest phase and player can no longer contribute till next part starts up. Quote: Once the requisite number of items have been turned in for the active milestone, it will be considered complete, and the dig team will take a much needed rest to prepare for the next phase. At that time, players who participated in the milestone will be able to collect rewards for helping. Your saying that this won't be the case, even if we hit the full bar and milestone concludes players can still contribute until the next part starts. The beginning of the next milestone would than have a small rest phase, then transition back to open for active contribution. [/quote] The dig team might need a rest, but any provisioner worth their salt isn't going to turn away much needed supplies! Just, ya know, pile them up in the corner there and we'll sort as we pack up to move camp. [I]*yawns*[/I]
@MidnightLady05 wrote on 2021-06-08 13:40:43:
@/Aequorin ok I think I catch where my confusion is coming from. Per this part of the announcement it sounds as if there is a hold off phase once each part is reached the active milestone will end and go into rest phase and player can no longer contribute till next part starts up.

Quote:
Once the requisite number of items have been turned in for the active milestone, it will be considered complete, and the dig team will take a much needed rest to prepare for the next phase. At that time, players who participated in the milestone will be able to collect rewards for helping.

Your saying that this won't be the case, even if we hit the full bar and milestone concludes players can still contribute until the next part starts. The beginning of the next milestone would than have a small rest phase, then transition back to open for active contribution.

The dig team might need a rest, but any provisioner worth their salt isn't going to turn away much needed supplies! Just, ya know, pile them up in the corner there and we'll sort as we pack up to move camp. *yawns*
I'm actually curious if we get stuff once we reach the bar OR if it's once the next section starts...
I'm actually curious if we get stuff once we reach the bar OR if it's once the next section starts...
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 13:29:27" ] @/MidnightLady05, even if the milestone threshold is met (bar completely filled), until a team member activates the next milestone, players can still turn in items and get participation credit for the current milestone. [/quote] Thank you so much for the clarification! This makes me feel a lot better about turning in items. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-08 13:29:27:
@/MidnightLady05, even if the milestone threshold is met (bar completely filled), until a team member activates the next milestone, players can still turn in items and get participation credit for the current milestone.

Thank you so much for the clarification! This makes me feel a lot better about turning in items.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 14:03:10" ] [quote name="@MidnightLady05" date="2021-06-08 13:40:43" ] @/Aequorin ok I think I catch where my confusion is coming from. Per this part of the announcement it sounds as if there is a hold off phase once each part is reached the active milestone will end and go into rest phase and player can no longer contribute till next part starts up. Quote: Once the requisite number of items have been turned in for the active milestone, it will be considered complete, and the dig team will take a much needed rest to prepare for the next phase. At that time, players who participated in the milestone will be able to collect rewards for helping. Your saying that this won't be the case, even if we hit the full bar and milestone concludes players can still contribute until the next part starts. The beginning of the next milestone would than have a small rest phase, then transition back to open for active contribution. [/quote] The dig team might need a rest, but any provisioner worth their salt isn't going to turn away much needed supplies! Just, ya know, pile them up in the corner there and we'll sort as we pack up to move camp. [I]*yawns*[/I] [/quote] Oops sorry forgot to add in the most important note part [quote] [i](NOTE: You can identify when the event is accepting items by checking website's main page banner, which will indicate whether the dig is in an active state (green flag) or a rest state (orange flag with ZZZ).)[/i] [/quote] Sounds like rest state event is not accepting items. I know I am being a pain and stickler for specifics and hope you can bare with all my questions. I just want a place to go for others like me that can be very confused by conflicting things they read. So will there be a time in the milestone phases that you can’t turn things in or that will just be at the very end when in transition to the final celebration? It’s great if everyone can keep turning in during rest phase. So happy to hear and can’t tell you how excited I am for this fun new event. Been wanting something to spice up FR for awhile and this is a great addition.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-08 14:03:10:
@MidnightLady05 wrote on 2021-06-08 13:40:43:
@/Aequorin ok I think I catch where my confusion is coming from. Per this part of the announcement it sounds as if there is a hold off phase once each part is reached the active milestone will end and go into rest phase and player can no longer contribute till next part starts up.

Quote:
Once the requisite number of items have been turned in for the active milestone, it will be considered complete, and the dig team will take a much needed rest to prepare for the next phase. At that time, players who participated in the milestone will be able to collect rewards for helping.

Your saying that this won't be the case, even if we hit the full bar and milestone concludes players can still contribute until the next part starts. The beginning of the next milestone would than have a small rest phase, then transition back to open for active contribution.

The dig team might need a rest, but any provisioner worth their salt isn't going to turn away much needed supplies! Just, ya know, pile them up in the corner there and we'll sort as we pack up to move camp. *yawns*

Oops sorry forgot to add in the most important note part
Quote:

(NOTE: You can identify when the event is accepting items by checking website's main page banner, which will indicate whether the dig is in an active state (green flag) or a rest state (orange flag with ZZZ).)

Sounds like rest state event is not accepting items.

I know I am being a pain and stickler for specifics and hope you can bare with all my questions. I just want a place to go for others like me that can be very confused by conflicting things they read. So will there be a time in the milestone phases that you can’t turn things in or that will just be at the very end when in transition to the final celebration?
It’s great if everyone can keep turning in during rest phase. So happy to hear and can’t tell you how excited I am for this fun new event. Been wanting something to spice up FR for awhile and this is a great addition.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Did I miss any milestones? It's at Tunnel 1 when I woke up
How do I check?
Did I miss any milestones? It's at Tunnel 1 when I woke up
How do I check?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple

Aequorin stated that they’ll announce any Milestone updates in Site Status and social media :] As of right now we haven’t finished tunnel 1 yet (check the progress bar in the Dig page)!
@SilverRipple

Aequorin stated that they’ll announce any Milestone updates in Site Status and social media :] As of right now we haven’t finished tunnel 1 yet (check the progress bar in the Dig page)!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6