Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should we slow down?
1 2 3 4 5 6
That's likely what I'll do. Turn in one of each, and gift the rest to others :-)
That's likely what I'll do. Turn in one of each, and gift the rest to others :-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I just read through the description again, and it says that they encourage all players to enter in at least 1 milestone to get the event reward because that one will be special. Which sounds to me like the participation for each milestone may not be something special at all (e.g. treasure or a chest that you might have gotten elsewhere). Which gives me some hope, because at the rate this is going I will likely miss stage 2 and possibly 3 between sleeping and going to work.

Oh, also: this takes me all the way back to my bachelor in psychology but even if the devs don't change the number of items behind our backs, these types of tasks tend to slow towards the "middle" and pick up again towards the "end" of the bar.
I just read through the description again, and it says that they encourage all players to enter in at least 1 milestone to get the event reward because that one will be special. Which sounds to me like the participation for each milestone may not be something special at all (e.g. treasure or a chest that you might have gotten elsewhere). Which gives me some hope, because at the rate this is going I will likely miss stage 2 and possibly 3 between sleeping and going to work.

Oh, also: this takes me all the way back to my bachelor in psychology but even if the devs don't change the number of items behind our backs, these types of tasks tend to slow towards the "middle" and pick up again towards the "end" of the bar.
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, so sorry if I don't respond immediately to pings/messages ^^'[/center]
Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating.
Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
[quote name="@Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] Thank you for letting us know! <3
@Akiri wrote on 2021-06-08 10:29:41:

Thank you for letting us know! <3
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] This is fantastic to know! Allows people who want to grind to do so, but others, later in the "day" wont miss out.
Akiri wrote on 2021-06-08 10:29:41:

This is fantastic to know! Allows people who want to grind to do so, but others, later in the "day" wont miss out.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
[quote name="@Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] Can you give us a time, or day, when you’ll end the event? I’m all for allowing everyone to participate but I’d love to know when we’re close to finishing!
@Akiri wrote on 2021-06-08 10:29:41:

Can you give us a time, or day, when you’ll end the event? I’m all for allowing everyone to participate but I’d love to know when we’re close to finishing!
[quote name="Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] Excellent news! Glad you guys anticipated this :>
Excellent news! Glad you guys anticipated this :>
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
[quote name="@IllusiveFox" date="2021-06-08 10:36:16" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] Can you give us a time, or day, when you’ll end the event? I’m all for allowing everyone to participate but I’d love to know when we’re close to finishing! [/quote] It will be very clear when we're closing in on the end of the event. :)
@IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-06-08 10:36:16:

Can you give us a time, or day, when you’ll end the event? I’m all for allowing everyone to participate but I’d love to know when we’re close to finishing!

It will be very clear when we're closing in on the end of the event. :)
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-08 10:39:21" ] [quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2021-06-08 10:36:16" ] [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-06-08 10:29:41" ] Items can still be contributed after the milestone has been met. We will be controlling when the milestone closes so that more than a handful of time zones get to participate. We did not want anyone to be blocked from participating. [/quote] Can you give us a time, or day, when you’ll end the event? I’m all for allowing everyone to participate but I’d love to know when we’re close to finishing! [/quote] It will be very clear when we're closing in on the end of the event. :) [/quote] Ooh, the suspense is going to kill me! Thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-08 10:39:21:
IllusiveFox wrote on 2021-06-08 10:36:16:

It will be very clear when we're closing in on the end of the event. :)

Ooh, the suspense is going to kill me! Thank you!
Thanks for the clarifications! I'm glad just basic daily playing will give a chance for everyone to contribute their share!
Thanks for the clarifications! I'm glad just basic daily playing will give a chance for everyone to contribute their share!
0qemJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6