Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should we slow down?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Part of me feels I should only turn in a few items, so we're not done with this milestone before folks on the other side of the world had a chance to participate.. Knowing FR, we might go a bit too fast *laugh*
Part of me feels I should only turn in a few items, so we're not done with this milestone before folks on the other side of the world had a chance to participate.. Knowing FR, we might go a bit too fast *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Staff are manually controlling the event. I'm sure that they'd leave it open for at least a few hours for the folks in other timezones.
Staff are manually controlling the event. I'm sure that they'd leave it open for at least a few hours for the folks in other timezones.
WEtoEVH.png
Yeah my worry is going to bed tonight and waking up having missed a few milestones lol
Yeah my worry is going to bed tonight and waking up having missed a few milestones lol
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
[quote name="Server" date="2021-06-08 09:38:59" ] Staff are manually controlling the event. I'm sure that they'd leave it open for at least a few hours for the folks in other timezones. [/quote] While the act of collecting and turning in items in a milestone will update dynamically, and milestones will conclude on their own, the act of kicking off new milestones is a manual process that the development team of Flight Rising will be controlling. So we could end it too fast..
Server wrote on 2021-06-08 09:38:59:
While the act of collecting and turning in items in a milestone will update dynamically, and milestones will conclude on their own, the act of kicking off new milestones is a manual process that the development team of Flight Rising will be controlling.

So we could end it too fast..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Loone" date="2021-06-08 09:39:39" ] Yeah my worry is going to bed tonight and waking up having missed a few milestones lol [/quote] I expect one a day, at most. [quote]While we won't be able to give a definitive time that milestones will begin, you can expect that they'll likely be sometime early in the day when the majority of our team starts work and is present.[/quote]
Loone wrote on 2021-06-08 09:39:39:
I expect one a day, at most.
Quote:
While we won't be able to give a definitive time that milestones will begin, you can expect that they'll likely be sometime early in the day when the majority of our team starts work and is present.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
That'll depend on how much the bar will move *today* and how long the event will actually go for. Now everyone's excited, doing all the activities, but that usually doesn't last. It might go fast today, but if it takes multiple days just to get over this first milestone, then it should be pretty comfortable for players that aren't in the same timezone or avaliability.
That'll depend on how much the bar will move *today* and how long the event will actually go for. Now everyone's excited, doing all the activities, but that usually doesn't last. It might go fast today, but if it takes multiple days just to get over this first milestone, then it should be pretty comfortable for players that aren't in the same timezone or avaliability.
QYzhmAi.png
If I understand correctly, you only have to participate in one milestone to get the end regard, right? So it shouldn't mess up others too much, I hope.
If I understand correctly, you only have to participate in one milestone to get the end regard, right? So it shouldn't mess up others too much, I hope.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Based on the fact each item shows a progress bar of how fast we are going, I am thinking we will be fine. Most of the tasks are dailies, so there should be a lot turned in at once each morning and it will slow down over the day.
Based on the fact each item shows a progress bar of how fast we are going, I am thinking we will be fine. Most of the tasks are dailies, so there should be a lot turned in at once each morning and it will slow down over the day.
I will put something here eventually.
I think it'll still be here tomorrow. It's not too terribly fast, but fast enough that I think it will be over by next week.
I think it'll still be here tomorrow. It's not too terribly fast, but fast enough that I think it will be over by next week.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I mean, there's no harm in only turning in one or two items and then waiting, you'll still get the reward. That's what I'm doing— I'm still gathering items just by existing on the site, but I'm not turning them in quite yet, until we see how fast each milestone goes. I'd rather more people be able to participate, though from the phrasing it sounds like the individual milestone rewards won't be unique the same way as the event participation reward will be.
I mean, there's no harm in only turning in one or two items and then waiting, you'll still get the reward. That's what I'm doing— I'm still gathering items just by existing on the site, but I'm not turning them in quite yet, until we see how fast each milestone goes. I'd rather more people be able to participate, though from the phrasing it sounds like the individual milestone rewards won't be unique the same way as the event participation reward will be.
1 2 3 4 5 6