Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
To be honest: Collecting primals.
Now with the new update where you can buy the primal eyes and apply them to a pretty dragon rather than buying an ugly dragon and making it look good with apparel and skins. I feel like a clown.
To be honest: Collecting primals.
Now with the new update where you can buy the primal eyes and apply them to a pretty dragon rather than buying an ugly dragon and making it look good with apparel and skins. I feel like a clown.
rzrrjmF.gif
I regret two things: joining Arcane when I signed up (I liked the Flight, it just wasn't the best fit for me and I wish my progens weren't stuck with that element now) and then going on hiatus 2016-2020 and thus missing a lot of stuff like luminous halos.
I regret two things: joining Arcane when I signed up (I liked the Flight, it just wasn't the best fit for me and I wish my progens weren't stuck with that element now) and then going on hiatus 2016-2020 and thus missing a lot of stuff like luminous halos.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2021-05-26 06:53:58" ] Joined right during the halo year and didn’t get extras bc I didn’t know fest stuff was valuable [/quote]
JayBird375 wrote on 2021-05-26 06:53:58:
Joined right during the halo year and didn’t get extras bc I didn’t know fest stuff was valuable
I shouldn't have kept my random protagonist and made him into one of my coliseum fighters.
I shouldn't have kept my random protagonist and made him into one of my coliseum fighters.
Sold the first dragon I ever hatched on FR. Thought about asking if I could buy her back, but her new owner quit playing. I miss that baby so much.
Sold the first dragon I ever hatched on FR. Thought about asking if I could buy her back, but her new owner quit playing. I miss that baby so much.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

[quote name="Beidou" date="2021-05-26 06:26:05" ] went on hiatus right as the halo year hit and came off hiatus after the dappervolk craze. you can imagine my accumulated mental anguish [/quote]
Beidou wrote on 2021-05-26 06:26:05:
went on hiatus right as the halo year hit and came off hiatus after the dappervolk craze. you can imagine my accumulated mental anguish
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Exalting a lot of my 7-digit dragons in a small lair purge a few years back One of them was the parent of my oldest Snapper gal, I wish I could get Demoxi back, I miss her badly [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=1]
Exalting a lot of my 7-digit dragons in a small lair purge a few years back
One of them was the parent of my oldest Snapper gal, I wish I could get Demoxi back, I miss her badly
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
@Shirow02

That's so understandable. I never collected primals and I still feel really cheated and disheartened by the new update so I can't imagine how demoralizing it must have been to primal collectors.
@Shirow02

That's so understandable. I never collected primals and I still feel really cheated and disheartened by the new update so I can't imagine how demoralizing it must have been to primal collectors.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
Progens, blech. And I bred them. I'm probably gonna scatter both of them at some point. Also I didn't participate in the first 2 notns I was here for, and never learned coli until about half a year ago. I also didn't buy extras of any fest apparel until about a year ago :'')
Progens, blech. And I bred them. I'm probably gonna scatter both of them at some point. Also I didn't participate in the first 2 notns I was here for, and never learned coli until about half a year ago. I also didn't buy extras of any fest apparel until about a year ago :'')
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Exalted several dragons I got as newbie-gifts so as to make space for new hatchlings. I'd get them all back again if I could. These days I only exalt dragons I bred myself.
Exalted several dragons I got as newbie-gifts so as to make space for new hatchlings. I'd get them all back again if I could. These days I only exalt dragons I bred myself.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13