Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[quote name="@hexmancer" date="2021-05-26 14:51:59" ] [quote name="FeatherHibiscus" date="2021-05-26 14:46:16" ] [quote name="hexmancer" date="2021-05-26 13:51:43" ] not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free [/quote] but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho. and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train [emoji=fae confused size=2][emoji=guardian confused size=2][emoji=mirror confused size=2][emoji=tundra confused size=2] [/quote] oh no i just won a raffle and the prize i got was a free training service for lvl 25 (^^); also i thought they weren't clanbound? well either way i prob should've chosen one of my more sentimental dragons lol [/quote] yeah progens are clanbound and can't go to anyone else's lair
@hexmancer wrote on 2021-05-26 14:51:59:
FeatherHibiscus wrote on 2021-05-26 14:46:16:
hexmancer wrote on 2021-05-26 13:51:43:
not getting my custom progen trained to lvl 25 for free
but how?? would someone give you a lvl25 for free to train it? it still takes a long time tho.

and progens are clanbound so u cant give it to them to train
oh no i just won a raffle and the prize i got was a free training service for lvl 25 (^^);

also i thought they weren't clanbound? well either way i prob should've chosen one of my more sentimental dragons lol

yeah progens are clanbound and can't go to anyone else's lair
my biggest regret will always be not being able to be involved in/ not knowing about the FR kickstarter. cranial hornhelm, my beloved... another regret is my custom progen's colors. just why did i pick those? even further, being a noob i bred them, which isn't terrible on its own but i [i]exalted some of their nests unnamed!!! soft yelling[/i] yet another regret, going on hiatus when the halos started, and missing out on that tasty light halo cash... ANOTHER, being unable to get into the Dappervolk kickstarter and therefore missing what is probably my only opportunity to get a hornhelm [emoji=veilspun sad size=2] so many regerts...
my biggest regret will always be not being able to be involved in/ not knowing about the FR kickstarter. cranial hornhelm, my beloved...

another regret is my custom progen's colors. just why did i pick those? even further, being a noob i bred them, which isn't terrible on its own but i exalted some of their nests unnamed!!! soft yelling

yet another regret, going on hiatus when the halos started, and missing out on that tasty light halo cash...

ANOTHER, being unable to get into the Dappervolk kickstarter and therefore missing what is probably my only opportunity to get a hornhelm

so many regerts...
UnyqHqE.png
was inactive during the halo apparel cycle, sold a 6 digit g1 for ~4kg less than it's actual worth because i was impatient, bred my progens, and plenty, plenty of g1s i didn't buy but wish i had. also sniped a g1 for fodder price once, resold it and then just a day after doing so realized it would've been perfect for a fandragon. sigh.
also big regrets regarding dappervolk's launch, i completely neglected the site for the first week or so and missed out on getting more 4/5 digit pets and stuff to trade for fr cash while it was hot :/
was inactive during the halo apparel cycle, sold a 6 digit g1 for ~4kg less than it's actual worth because i was impatient, bred my progens, and plenty, plenty of g1s i didn't buy but wish i had. also sniped a g1 for fodder price once, resold it and then just a day after doing so realized it would've been perfect for a fandragon. sigh.
also big regrets regarding dappervolk's launch, i completely neglected the site for the first week or so and missed out on getting more 4/5 digit pets and stuff to trade for fr cash while it was hot :/
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Not buying a sprite when they were under 1k gems...
Not buying a sprite when they were under 1k gems...
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Sold a g1 unbreed with gorgeous color gaoler i hatched myself on my birhtday when they were released because:
  • I damn forgot i hatched on my birthday and then realized it was him my birthday dragon
  • I came back after an hiatus and didn't even check if they were valuable
  • Sometimes i do stupid things and then regretting them. A lot. Like now. Like always ;A;
Sold a g1 unbreed with gorgeous color gaoler i hatched myself on my birhtday when they were released because:
  • I damn forgot i hatched on my birthday and then realized it was him my birthday dragon
  • I came back after an hiatus and didn't even check if they were valuable
  • Sometimes i do stupid things and then regretting them. A lot. Like now. Like always ;A;
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
Not stockpiling on more halos
Selling tons of pages of stuff before Hibernal Den got released
Not checking the auction house before selling stuff

and I didn't play the game earlier
Not stockpiling on more halos
Selling tons of pages of stuff before Hibernal Den got released
Not checking the auction house before selling stuff

and I didn't play the game earlier
lckqq6P.png
I regret not buying more light halos. I got like 6 of the light banners thinking they'd be popular. Why oh why did I think that?

And every year I regret not buying a bunch of Baldwin mats to brew strange chests. Lol I do it every year!!! Every!! Year!! This year it'll be different because I bought a bunch after it was over and I'm hoarding the mats I transmute, in my endless and seemingly fruitless search of purples, until next notn.
I regret not buying more light halos. I got like 6 of the light banners thinking they'd be popular. Why oh why did I think that?

And every year I regret not buying a bunch of Baldwin mats to brew strange chests. Lol I do it every year!!! Every!! Year!! This year it'll be different because I bought a bunch after it was over and I'm hoarding the mats I transmute, in my endless and seemingly fruitless search of purples, until next notn.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png
l8NOdbs.png
d9YLPfe.png
kidVjbL.png 5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
ll0CfnD.png
OPS7bfK.png
[quote name="jotunn" date="2021-05-26 14:52:40" ] @Satanic If you regret exalting your progenitor dragons you can restore them. [/quote] WOW I had no idea you could do this?! THANK YOU
jotunn wrote on 2021-05-26 14:52:40:
@Satanic
If you regret exalting your progenitor dragons you can restore them.

WOW I had no idea you could do this?! THANK YOU
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
being on break for the light fest when light halos came out :(
being on break for the light fest when light halos came out :(
I get angry at some of the dragons I exalt from time to time

I'm like noooooooo why did i do that I'm so duumb

I'm hoping not to make that mistake again with some of my fodder dragons I may or may not be getting attached too
I get angry at some of the dragons I exalt from time to time

I'm like noooooooo why did i do that I'm so duumb

I'm hoping not to make that mistake again with some of my fodder dragons I may or may not be getting attached too
This Signature is home to the smallest dragon:

2EDqBDs.png

His name is Kiki be nice to him.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13