Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is there anything you regret in FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-05-26 06:54:00" ] i keep taking hiatuses during NOtN and wondering why i dont have any noc eggs [/quote] Omg same, I never experienced NotN, I feel like this is why my lair is so scarce. :S
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-05-26 06:54:00:
i keep taking hiatuses during NOtN and wondering why i dont have any noc eggs

Omg same, I never experienced NotN, I feel like this is why my lair is so scarce. :S
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My biggest regrets I'd say are my custom progen's colors and taking massive breaks from the game. Nothing wrong with hiatuses but I stopped playing for over 3 years straight along with some other long breaks here and there. Wasn't truly "active" at any point up until a year ago. Could've had some more cash if I was playing years ago when the g:t ratio was lower and accumulating festival items. I missed the light fest with the halos ;-;
My biggest regrets I'd say are my custom progen's colors and taking massive breaks from the game. Nothing wrong with hiatuses but I stopped playing for over 3 years straight along with some other long breaks here and there. Wasn't truly "active" at any point up until a year ago. Could've had some more cash if I was playing years ago when the g:t ratio was lower and accumulating festival items. I missed the light fest with the halos ;-;
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
one word. progens.
one word. progens.
Selling old dragons, selling a 4 primal nest when primals first came out (Not as rare now with the update, but it was more cool for the insanely low chance of that occurring), not learning to do Glimmer and gloom earlier, not doing coli earlier, not buying sprites and other rare items when it was cheaper, not saving to buy some kickstarter stuff when it was cheaper... Oh, and not joining FR when I initially learned about it. I waited almost a year before joining.

So yeah, quite a few regrets. I've just taken them as a lesson to not put things off, and that it pays to think ahead.
Selling old dragons, selling a 4 primal nest when primals first came out (Not as rare now with the update, but it was more cool for the insanely low chance of that occurring), not learning to do Glimmer and gloom earlier, not doing coli earlier, not buying sprites and other rare items when it was cheaper, not saving to buy some kickstarter stuff when it was cheaper... Oh, and not joining FR when I initially learned about it. I waited almost a year before joining.

So yeah, quite a few regrets. I've just taken them as a lesson to not put things off, and that it pays to think ahead.
Not too many, thankfully! It can feel devastating to realize you've made a decision you regret, but you'll be ok, one way or another. The dragon game goes on. [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [LIST] [*]Misread the first fest item descriptions and thought the non-emblem apparel would return, so I sold my Sunchaser Jewelry for 10kt and never picked up a set of forgetools. (Got them eventually! But hoo, would have saved myself a lot of trouble if I'd known.) [*]Exalted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34272]a dragon[/url] I actually liked at the very end of our first-ever dom push. We lost. It was before payouts were increased, too, so I got pennies in return. (I bred [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1312686]a lookalike[/url] a few months later with the concept that she'd returned from exaltation, and I love her exactly as the first.) [*]Getting emotionally attached to dragons in general, haha. Sometimes I've let my sentimentality cloud my judgment on whether or not a dragon actually makes me happy (sometimes it's just a matter of changing tastes). But hey, at least my indecision has let all these on-the-fence dragons age like fine wines for when I finally do sell them. XD [/LIST]
Not too many, thankfully! It can feel devastating to realize you've made a decision you regret, but you'll be ok, one way or another. The dragon game goes on.
  • Misread the first fest item descriptions and thought the non-emblem apparel would return, so I sold my Sunchaser Jewelry for 10kt and never picked up a set of forgetools. (Got them eventually! But hoo, would have saved myself a lot of trouble if I'd known.)
  • Exalted a dragon I actually liked at the very end of our first-ever dom push. We lost. It was before payouts were increased, too, so I got pennies in return. (I bred a lookalike a few months later with the concept that she'd returned from exaltation, and I love her exactly as the first.)
  • Getting emotionally attached to dragons in general, haha. Sometimes I've let my sentimentality cloud my judgment on whether or not a dragon actually makes me happy (sometimes it's just a matter of changing tastes). But hey, at least my indecision has let all these on-the-fence dragons age like fine wines for when I finally do sell them. XD
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
breeding all of my dragons like wild when I was new [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
breeding all of my dragons like wild when I was new
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
scattered my custom progen and completely remade her so she no longer fits her original lore baby me made in highschool.

I just pretend she went through dragon witness protection now
scattered my custom progen and completely remade her so she no longer fits her original lore baby me made in highschool.

I just pretend she went through dragon witness protection now
My main regret is selling retired UMAs that I couldn't use, and then later on I find a dragon that the accent would have fit, but people are now paying ten times the amount I sold the accent for and it's suddenly really rare and sought after x_x

Because I hate this feeling so much, I hoard everything unless I'm 100% sure I won't need it later. But because of that mindset, I now have a bunch of useless Scattersights sitting in my vault...
My main regret is selling retired UMAs that I couldn't use, and then later on I find a dragon that the accent would have fit, but people are now paying ten times the amount I sold the accent for and it's suddenly really rare and sought after x_x

Because I hate this feeling so much, I hoard everything unless I'm 100% sure I won't need it later. But because of that mindset, I now have a bunch of useless Scattersights sitting in my vault...
I scattered my random progen. He was purple/gold/purple.

I regret it sometimes, but I never could find genes I really loved with him.
On the other hand, I've scattered him like. . . five times now with no luck so far in finding a combo I can work with for a shadow dragon.
I scattered my random progen. He was purple/gold/purple.

I regret it sometimes, but I never could find genes I really loved with him.
On the other hand, I've scattered him like. . . five times now with no luck so far in finding a combo I can work with for a shadow dragon.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
I sold the only primal I have ever hatched for...

300 treasure.

Not 300k, straight up 300 treasure
I sold the only primal I have ever hatched for...

300 treasure.

Not 300k, straight up 300 treasure
ePOliyb.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
Z0dFFal.png
rUoKR6y.png
RvyvZ3h.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
7vhtsnW.png
lightning_small.png DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT PINGING ME I FORGET STUFF ALOT /GEN /NF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13