Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You ever get proud when you get quoted
1 2 3 4 5
i'm kinda tempted to go through and quote every single post in this thread ngl

and ya me too
i'm kinda tempted to go through and quote every single post in this thread ngl

and ya me too
poem shop
writing prompts
I never notice because there's no notification for it...
I never notice because there's no notification for it...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I guess you could react that way. I would get a little nervous if I knew I got quoted in certain forums (Suggestions), though, so I tend not to check.
I guess you could react that way. I would get a little nervous if I knew I got quoted in certain forums (Suggestions), though, so I tend not to check.
The most beautiful moment of life
[quote name="Realcottoncat" date="2021-05-17 12:33:51" ] Sometimes it makes me happy because I know someone actually read what I said. A good portion of the time I get quoted because someone wants to argue with me which isn't as fun though. [/quote] Usually only on opinionated threads just to see the general response. Most of the time, if I was quoted, it's just to argue over an opinion I gave to the thread question, but it does feel nice to know they at least read my comment. I usually have a paragraph's worth of a comment, so having someone respond is pretty cool. :)
Realcottoncat wrote on 2021-05-17 12:33:51:
Sometimes it makes me happy because I know someone actually read what I said.

A good portion of the time I get quoted because someone wants to argue with me which isn't as fun though.

Usually only on opinionated threads just to see the general response. Most of the time, if I was quoted, it's just to argue over an opinion I gave to the thread question, but it does feel nice to know they at least read my comment. I usually have a paragraph's worth of a comment, so having someone respond is pretty cool. :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
yes. I dooo
yes. I dooo
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Only got quoted once or twice. I don't usually have anything interesting to say, haha. It's nice to be noticed when it does happen though :>
Only got quoted once or twice. I don't usually have anything interesting to say, haha. It's nice to be noticed when it does happen though :>
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
I once reported a pretty suggestive ad and I got quoted and Undel commented on that quote lol

Felt great knowing I made a good decision that got noticed ;w;

I once reported a pretty suggestive ad and I got quoted and Undel commented on that quote lol

Felt great knowing I made a good decision that got noticed ;w;

The majority of the time I try to be funny so I'm not proud when I get quoted, I'm just very happy when someone enjoys my jokes
The majority of the time I try to be funny so I'm not proud when I get quoted, I'm just very happy when someone enjoys my jokes
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yeah it always makes me feel a little proud if I made a good contribution to the discussion [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Yeah it always makes me feel a little proud if I made a good contribution to the discussion
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Azulops" date="2021-05-17 08:34:44" ] Everytime someone quotes me, I feel a sense of pride because my post is cool enough to quote Anyone else like this? [/quote] big mood
Azulops wrote on 2021-05-17 08:34:44:
Everytime someone quotes me, I feel a sense of pride because my post is cool enough to quote

Anyone else like this?

big mood
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
1 2 3 4 5