Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Funny dragon breed survey [WITH RESULTS]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Filled it out! wold love to be pinged with results!
Filled it out! wold love to be pinged with results!
Answered, and would love to see the results. Can you add me to the pinglist?
Answered, and would love to see the results. Can you add me to the pinglist?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Ooh I'd love a ping!
Ooh I'd love a ping!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Can't wait for the results!
Can't wait for the results!
!?
Done! I'd loved to pinged when it's completed.
Done! I'd loved to pinged when it's completed.
JrZGMGx.png
zLwbKxI.png
fX0bVgZ.png
LCqISMP.png

I collect rare XYZ dergs. See here for my list.
kCHWEjf.png
OBrKa68.png
Pn33kaF.png
GW180jv.png
I have stopped the responses! Putting everything together now
I have stopped the responses! Putting everything together now
[center][b][u]THE SURVEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED! there has been 213 responses at the time of closing![/u]![/b] (all numbers are percentages, I'm just lazy) THE MOST LIKED DRAGON OVERALL IS *drumroll* A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT ONes huh. not as exciting as I thought it'd be. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317821913302958080/833452204173033484/1st_and_2nd_favourite.png[/img] The most liked dragons overall are Skydancers, Imperials, Spirals, Coatls, Wildclaws and mirrors. They make up a good 56% of all the votes. However, the votes are fairly varied, and everyone kind of likes a lot of different dragons! The most likely to end up in the least liked list are... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317821913302958080/833452222489821214/least.png[/img] Snapper, Bogsneak, Ridgebacks and Tundra. Besides the well defined Snapper indifference, these too are relatively varied. Spirals, meanwhile, rarely make it to the least liked list. Good. Love my noodle boys. Considered to be the most overrated.. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317821913302958080/833452261497241630/overrated.png[/img] Wildclaws and Imperials, which makes sense as they are pretty high on the list. And lastly, the most underrated dragons are considered to be! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/317821913302958080/833452294116081724/underrated.png[/img] Ridgebacks, Snappers, Tundras and Mirrors! Overall, these statistics seem to be pretty similar to what I observed on the forums. I'm glad to know that Spirals are generally uncontroversially well liked, as a big spiral fan myself. As for the text response, I will not be posting them publically. However they generally formed the following categories 1. Reaffirming their love for a particular dragon or dislike for another dragon. 2. Stating other dragons which could have shared a spot in one of the questions 3. A mention of how poses played a role in dragon preference. 4. How hatchlings affected their opinions of a dragon 5. People saying "no" (i love you guys) 6. Joke responses (shout out to dirt dude) And, most importantly 7. People stating how they kind of liked all dragons, they just had particular preferences. <3 Overall, this was very enjoyable! Feel free to discuss and analyse the responses here! If I do this survey again in a few months, I think I'll make y'all rank the dragons instead of how I did it now, for a more in depth look. [/center] Pinglist: @wlws @CassieRose @Isyrii @ProbablySkeletor @Spirice @Arcanedragon @FoxGoblin @Tune @SilverRipple @ohwowimcool @Shatapatrika @men @CTRL @Cartography @002 @Ukarimo @PlagueAlchemist @Satirates @Bhunivelze @Lola96 @CabinetMan @Obumbratio @Cloneraid @MotherOfBeardies @doremy @Xirei @DarkMagicMoon @Realcottoncat @Festivoog @ItsArashi @comatoseVulpes @Sugaray @Kryptica @pokemoncha @home @Dreamcoyote @allidraggy @Rosawho @SheLovesMonsters
THE SURVEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED!
there has been 213 responses at the time of closing!
!

(all numbers are percentages, I'm just lazy)

THE MOST LIKED DRAGON OVERALL IS
*drumroll*
A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT ONes huh. not as exciting as I thought it'd be.
1st_and_2nd_favourite.png
The most liked dragons overall are Skydancers, Imperials, Spirals, Coatls, Wildclaws and mirrors. They make up a good 56% of all the votes. However, the votes are fairly varied, and everyone kind of likes a lot of different dragons!

The most likely to end up in the least liked list are...
least.png
Snapper, Bogsneak, Ridgebacks and Tundra. Besides the well defined Snapper indifference, these too are relatively varied. Spirals, meanwhile, rarely make it to the least liked list. Good. Love my noodle boys.

Considered to be the most overrated..
overrated.png
Wildclaws and Imperials, which makes sense as they are pretty high on the list.

And lastly, the most underrated dragons are considered to be!
underrated.png
Ridgebacks, Snappers, Tundras and Mirrors!

Overall, these statistics seem to be pretty similar to what I observed on the forums. I'm glad to know that Spirals are generally uncontroversially well liked, as a big spiral fan myself.

As for the text response, I will not be posting them publically. However they generally formed the following categories
1. Reaffirming their love for a particular dragon or dislike for another dragon.
2. Stating other dragons which could have shared a spot in one of the questions
3. A mention of how poses played a role in dragon preference.
4. How hatchlings affected their opinions of a dragon
5. People saying "no" (i love you guys)
6. Joke responses (shout out to dirt dude)
And, most importantly
7. People stating how they kind of liked all dragons, they just had particular preferences. <3

Overall, this was very enjoyable! Feel free to discuss and analyse the responses here! If I do this survey again in a few months, I think I'll make y'all rank the dragons instead of how I did it now, for a more in depth look.

Pinglist:
@wlws @CassieRose @Isyrii @ProbablySkeletor @Spirice @Arcanedragon @FoxGoblin @Tune @SilverRipple @ohwowimcool @Shatapatrika @men @CTRL @Cartography @002 @Ukarimo @PlagueAlchemist @Satirates @Bhunivelze @Lola96 @CabinetMan @Obumbratio @Cloneraid @MotherOfBeardies @doremy @Xirei @DarkMagicMoon @Realcottoncat @Festivoog @ItsArashi @comatoseVulpes @Sugaray @Kryptica @pokemoncha @home @Dreamcoyote @allidraggy @Rosawho @SheLovesMonsters
yep, seems about right! coming from someone with a skydancer pfp skydancers are overrated as hell lmaooo, im one of those people who just loves all of the breeds with varying preferences

would really love to see a full "rank each dragon" one in the future, whenever you're up to it! it's always nice to see community stuff like this
yep, seems about right! coming from someone with a skydancer pfp skydancers are overrated as hell lmaooo, im one of those people who just loves all of the breeds with varying preferences

would really love to see a full "rank each dragon" one in the future, whenever you're up to it! it's always nice to see community stuff like this
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
It's pretty much a match for the general consensus of overall breed popularity. I can concur that Imperials, Skydancers, and Wildclaws are overrated, haha. I love them to death, but I can see that these breeds are sometimes put on a pedestal above others.

Also, Ridgebacks definitely deserve more love! I know the snoot on males and the poses can be a turn off for some people. I, however, love my spikey dergs. They remind me of sharks which is a plus in my book.
It's pretty much a match for the general consensus of overall breed popularity. I can concur that Imperials, Skydancers, and Wildclaws are overrated, haha. I love them to death, but I can see that these breeds are sometimes put on a pedestal above others.

Also, Ridgebacks definitely deserve more love! I know the snoot on males and the poses can be a turn off for some people. I, however, love my spikey dergs. They remind me of sharks which is a plus in my book.
bvjiIEV.png
@Bhunivelze I do tend to make fun of their snoots, haha. Ridgebacks were definitely what prompted me to start this survey. They seem to have it's own little cult following, just like snappers, which is nice.
@Bhunivelze I do tend to make fun of their snoots, haha. Ridgebacks were definitely what prompted me to start this survey. They seem to have it's own little cult following, just like snappers, which is nice.
1 2 3 4 5 6