Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (<35g) Fishlord's Dragon Shack
1 2
[center][size=4]Hello! I have dragons. I sell dragons. This is going to be the place where I sell them! Might have some regular, but mostly I enjoy selling random creations. I might change the layout a bit later but this is it for now. If you see a dragon that has been dressed up, most likely they were sold and I just haven't had the chance to get rid of them on the listing yet.[/size] [size=3][u][b]NOTES[/b][/u][/size] 1. I do not care if you exalt my dragons, but I do ask you not to resell them at a price larger than the one you bought them for. 2. First come first serve. 3. New players can get a dragon for 10kt, if they are under a month old. However they must inform me of that before the dragon is bought. 4. No holds. [size=3][b][u]UPDATE[/u][/b][/size] Previously, the dragons were listed on the auction house for treasure. Now they are listed for gems. However, if you wish to buy a dragon for treasure instead, please ping me in this thread. [size=3][b][u]BUY[/u][/b][/size] The link leads to the dragon's page for more details [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76432465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764325/76432465_350.png[/img][/url] [b]15g[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71511245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715113/71511245_350.png[/img][/url] WARNING: NAMED (sorry) [b]35g[/b] [/center][b][/b]
Hello! I have dragons. I sell dragons. This is going to be the place where I sell them! Might have some regular, but mostly I enjoy selling random creations.
I might change the layout a bit later but this is it for now. If you see a dragon that has been dressed up, most likely they were sold and I just haven't had the chance to get rid of them on the listing yet.

NOTES
1. I do not care if you exalt my dragons, but I do ask you not to resell them at a price larger than the one you bought them for.
2. First come first serve.
3. New players can get a dragon for 10kt, if they are under a month old. However they must inform me of that before the dragon is bought.
4. No holds.

UPDATE
Previously, the dragons were listed on the auction house for treasure. Now they are listed for gems. However, if you wish to buy a dragon for treasure instead, please ping me in this thread.

BUY
The link leads to the dragon's page for more details

76432465_350.png
15g

71511245_350.png
WARNING: NAMED (sorry)
35g
Planned Hatches
Dragons that are either nesting or are being planned to be bred.
NESTING
None!
Planned Hatches
Dragons that are either nesting or are being planned to be bred.
NESTING
None!
Bump! All of the listed dragons are now on the auction house.
Bump! All of the listed dragons are now on the auction house.
aww pretty babes! bump! [emoji=candle size=1]
aww pretty babes! bump!
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I feel appreciated. Regardless of that, Bump!
I feel appreciated. Regardless of that, Bump!
Bump! After many months of inactivity, I have returned. College is kicking me into the ground. However I have like 8 dragons to sell now, including both a classic colour palette of cream/pearl/pearl and entirely new dragons, like that Fuchsia Tapir one. There will probably end up being more experimental dragon mixes in the future, but we'll see!
Bump! After many months of inactivity, I have returned. College is kicking me into the ground. However I have like 8 dragons to sell now, including both a classic colour palette of cream/pearl/pearl and entirely new dragons, like that Fuchsia Tapir one. There will probably end up being more experimental dragon mixes in the future, but we'll see!
Finally stopped being lazy and put up these guys! Spinner and Ghost go surprisingly well together - something about these dragons just scratched my brain right.
Finally stopped being lazy and put up these guys! Spinner and Ghost go surprisingly well together - something about these dragons just scratched my brain right.
Bump! I have to say, I'm starting to develop a surprising affection for thylacine on Obelisks. We got the incredibly lucky triple Cream on one of them, and just a very sweet matchy combination for the other!
Bump! I have to say, I'm starting to develop a surprising affection for thylacine on Obelisks. We got the incredibly lucky triple Cream on one of them, and just a very sweet matchy combination for the other!
Bump! It's the return of the Cream/Pearl/Pearl Imps.
Bump! It's the return of the Cream/Pearl/Pearl Imps.
Bump! The colours on these new guys <3 Really love the combination of white/pearl/shale.
Bump! The colours on these new guys <3 Really love the combination of white/pearl/shale.
1 2