Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most expensive item you've ever bought?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
probably an UMA for 1300 gems. is the only UMA i bought (the one of my pfp)
probably an UMA for 1300 gems. is the only UMA i bought (the one of my pfp)
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
hm... A uma ig that was around 1.4kg [ got two, me and my fren]
hm... A uma ig that was around 1.4kg [ got two, me and my fren]
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
I bought the skin my avatar dragon is currently wearing for 1.4k gems.
I bought the skin my avatar dragon is currently wearing for 1.4k gems.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
[item=light sprite] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58988686]proof[/url]
Light Sprite

proof
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Not an item per se, but the most expensive thing I've bought was my 5-digit dragon Cornelius for 20,100g.
Not an item per se, but the most expensive thing I've bought was my 5-digit dragon Cornelius for 20,100g.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
spent 75kt on this: . equipped it on my wildclaw,quartz
spent 75kt on this: . equipped it on my wildclaw,quartz
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
Hmmmmmm, well, my 2 Veilspun breeding pairs were ALL breedchanged and gened from scratch so they weren't exactly cheap. That's at least 4kg, and that's not counting any gem genes nor the value in gems of the treasure + baldwin + swipp genes, or how much I paid for the og dragons (one of which is a primal who was scatterscrolled).

However, in one sitting? Just.... an Alloy gene scroll. Those things cost like 1200g. It was hard to part with that.
Hmmmmmm, well, my 2 Veilspun breeding pairs were ALL breedchanged and gened from scratch so they weren't exactly cheap. That's at least 4kg, and that's not counting any gem genes nor the value in gems of the treasure + baldwin + swipp genes, or how much I paid for the og dragons (one of which is a primal who was scatterscrolled).

However, in one sitting? Just.... an Alloy gene scroll. Those things cost like 1200g. It was hard to part with that.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I think my most expensive was a wildclaw scroll? Maybe one of my sprites I actually bought. I don't remember how much they were and two I didn't spend money on!
I think my most expensive was a wildclaw scroll? Maybe one of my sprites I actually bought. I don't remember how much they were and two I didn't spend money on!
lik2pA1X.jpg
[item=Light Sprite] Luckily years ago, when it was only 20~25kg or so.
Light Sprite

Luckily years ago, when it was only 20~25kg or so.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Gilded crown.
Gilded crown.
yfM68XN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9