Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most expensive item you've ever bought?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Fushide" date="2021-01-22 06:06:13" ] 5 digit derg [/quote] Same here
Fushide wrote on 2021-01-22 06:06:13:
5 digit derg

Same here
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
probably [item=red-footed akirbeak] which I then sold to buy like 3 sprites and a primal g1 lol
probably Red-Footed Akirbeak

which I then sold to buy like 3 sprites and a primal g1 lol
I think 1mil treasure and 600 gems for a retired UMA lol
I think 1mil treasure and 600 gems for a retired UMA lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
The starmap gene ;v;

RIP wallet
The starmap gene ;v;

RIP wallet
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
gilded crown
gilded crown
I think Fire Sprite was my most expensive purchase that I did awhile ago
I think Fire Sprite was my most expensive purchase that I did awhile ago
Do5TvZy.png
[item=boolean]
Boolean
BVY1Ftg.png
A Wildclaw scroll, just to resell it. After that I don't even know, but it was likely some piece of apparel for my friend. I rarely buy expensive things because it normally brings me the opposite of joy. For others I know well though? That's completely fine!
A Wildclaw scroll, just to resell it. After that I don't even know, but it was likely some piece of apparel for my friend. I rarely buy expensive things because it normally brings me the opposite of joy. For others I know well though? That's completely fine!
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
i'm gonna assume a wildclaw scroll! i've bought two of them, but i'm pretty sure at least one was in the off season, so that likely would have been the more expensive one.
i'm gonna assume a wildclaw scroll! i've bought two of them, but i'm pretty sure at least one was in the off season, so that likely would have been the more expensive one.
fMy4Ig7.png
[item=lightning sprite] My every-sprite-except-flippin’-Light collection was bought several years ago though. WHY DIDN’T I BUY THE LIGHT SPRITE THEN TOO?!?!
Lightning Sprite

My every-sprite-except-flippin’-Light collection was bought several years ago though. WHY DIDN’T I BUY THE LIGHT SPRITE THEN TOO?!?!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9