Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most expensive item you've ever bought?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
137,000 gems for [item=gilded crown]
137,000 gems for Gilded Crown
BuDq0ZK.gif
[item=light sprite]
Light Sprite
ZQGfAQY.png
[item=earth sprite]
Earth Sprite
UZIDWtE.png phryg
FR +0
they/them
linguist and language learner
sprite credit @Meese
Probably Veilspun scrolls - I've bought three, which is a painful amount of gems to think about. In terms of my most expensive project - probably my birthday primal. Breedchanged, three gem genes, and a UMA. She cost me a grand total of 3,350 gems. [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62745993][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627460/62745993_350.png[/img][/url][/img] she is FULLY worth it though.
Probably Veilspun scrolls - I've bought three, which is a painful amount of gems to think about.

In terms of my most expensive project - probably my birthday primal. Breedchanged, three gem genes, and a UMA. She cost me a grand total of 3,350 gems.

[img][/img]62745993_350.png

she is FULLY worth it though.
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
Do gem scrolls count? I bought a Coatl scroll once and I'm saving for a Wildclaw scroll. Other than that, I spent 800 gems on a UMA that was perfect for one of my dragons.
Do gem scrolls count? I bought a Coatl scroll once and I'm saving for a Wildclaw scroll. Other than that, I spent 800 gems on a UMA that was perfect for one of my dragons.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[center][item=golden idol][/center] 150kg. Took just shy of a year to save up for that. I'm trying to do it again, but I've been... considerably less disciplined about not spending my savings lately D|
Golden Idol
150kg. Took just shy of a year to save up for that. I'm trying to do it again, but I've been... considerably less disciplined about not spending my savings lately D|
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Speedy and Plague Sprite were both 3 million treasure each.
Speedy and Plague Sprite were both 3 million treasure each.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Imma add my new sprite to the showcase here [item=lightning sprite] 5.9kg!
Imma add my new sprite to the showcase here

Lightning Sprite

5.9kg!
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

Cloudy Wings
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[item=Light Sprite] I really should have bought it years and years before I did, but they've always been right over the boundary of a bearable amount of money for me, so it took me like seven years.
Light Sprite
I really should have bought it years and years before I did, but they've always been right over the boundary of a bearable amount of money for me, so it took me like seven years.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9