Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most expensive item you've ever bought?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Golden Idol for 160KG last summer. Hoping to buy another KS fam this year. I should, I hoarded a LOT of eggies to sell.
Golden Idol for 160KG last summer. Hoping to buy another KS fam this year. I should, I hoarded a LOT of eggies to sell.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Propably the red-footed akirbeak i bought back in 2016. Costed me 4.8 mil treasure back then. Boy am I glad I managed to get one back then (looking at their current prices x.x)
Propably the red-footed akirbeak i bought back in 2016. Costed me 4.8 mil treasure back then. Boy am I glad I managed to get one back then (looking at their current prices x.x)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
Breed Change: Imperial
Breed Change: Imperial
Only 1 WC scroll
Only 1 WC scroll
seGmw74.jpg
Veilspun scrolls, I try to avoid gem stuff lol
Veilspun scrolls, I try to avoid gem stuff lol
HX0RiC0.png
A coatl breed change scroll
A coatl breed change scroll
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Hmm. I think the most I've spent on a single skin was 2000 gems, so probably that. It's more expensive than all the gem genes I've bought. I'm not a very big spender, lol.
Hmm. I think the most I've spent on a single skin was 2000 gems, so probably that. It's more expensive than all the gem genes I've bought. I'm not a very big spender, lol.
jCVhFoZ.gif
A Light Sprite for 38,000g.
A Light Sprite for 38,000g.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624/62350_350.png[/img][/url] 60kg spent in an instant.
62350_350.png

60kg spent in an instant.
uCR5SCW.png
A wildclaw scroll. Since they cycle and we never know when they're going to be back in stock, I ended up buying an overpriced one off the AH at the time I wanted one.
A wildclaw scroll. Since they cycle and we never know when they're going to be back in stock, I ended up buying an overpriced one off the AH at the time I wanted one.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9