Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69
From the looks of it I am somehow a mix between a Spiral and (more recently) a Ridgeback. Interesting.
From the looks of it I am somehow a mix between a Spiral and (more recently) a Ridgeback. Interesting.
imp player <3
imp player <3
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I fit the mirror definition to a T, except I have 3 perma dragons.
I fit the mirror definition to a T, except I have 3 perma dragons.
pretty much a baby pearlcatcher here...hopefully. do I get bonus points for light aesthetic?
pretty much a baby pearlcatcher here...hopefully. do I get bonus points for light aesthetic?
bHS71Lx.gif Vista Clan
Frozen and back to life. Reborn as something truer than before. Under the ice...true colors emerge.
xe_xem.png4lcODb6.png
07OGHk5.gif
closest to pearlcatcher, probably .. i don't really have enough dragons to sort by color but i'm in it just to make pretty dragons lolol
closest to pearlcatcher, probably .. i don't really have enough dragons to sort by color but i'm in it just to make pretty dragons lolol
I feel like I'm half Noc, Half Pearlcatcher X)
I feel like I'm half Noc, Half Pearlcatcher X)
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
I'm...so many of these...at least a little

Mirror - "fodder breeder and exalter" & "the rest of the lair fluctuates in size dramatically due to waves of mass exaltation and acquisition/breeding. Loves to participate in read chaotic meme forum posts."

Spiral - Um...all of it. Honestly. Except for maybe the apparel bit...I dress them up in more than one or two pieces. If I had to pick just one dragon that says "Me!", this would be it.

Nocturne - While I do some fodder breeding, I have been known to snipe, train, exalt. I do have an "exalting lair" sign on my clan page, it's the only place I put it.

Pearlcatcher - Not as much here. I do have well-thought out tabs. And one of them is ordered by breed. Another is just obsidian XXYs...these guys get dressed up. A lot.

Imperial - Again, not as much, but I do have a thing for collecting the familiars. All. The. Fams. I will have them all! Inner voice: Shhhhhhh...it's ok.

Ridgeback - I max out my fairgrounds every day (that I don't fall asleep while doing G&G and wake up at 12:04) and love the fests and NotN...must have ALL the stuffs! I think I still have 5 Noc eggs from the last one (I was on hiatus, so this was a couple of years ago).

Tundra - Not as much here, but most of my dragons have no discernible theme and I'm very attached to my progens.

Wildclaw - "Active in EACH part of the game, they are not only all over the coli but also the forum and discords" -- when I'm not on hiatus, hiding under my pillow. I would NOT, however, hoardsell an egg. The thought turns my...everything...inside out.

Gaoler - "nothing comes in, nothing goes out" is a saying you abide by... Halfway. Plenty of things enter your lair but; none shall leave. EVER. You are a Hoarder(tm)" - I'm not so hoarder-y about all my dragons...I train and exalt fodder...I just usually don't have much space to buy fodder in the first place!
"Hoardselling? But what if you accidentally throw away an item that might come in handy later?! " These are totally me. I hoardsold some stuff a couple of times. I felt icky afterward.

...has anyone considered doing entries for Veilspun, Banescale, & Obelisk?
I'm...so many of these...at least a little

Mirror - "fodder breeder and exalter" & "the rest of the lair fluctuates in size dramatically due to waves of mass exaltation and acquisition/breeding. Loves to participate in read chaotic meme forum posts."

Spiral - Um...all of it. Honestly. Except for maybe the apparel bit...I dress them up in more than one or two pieces. If I had to pick just one dragon that says "Me!", this would be it.

Nocturne - While I do some fodder breeding, I have been known to snipe, train, exalt. I do have an "exalting lair" sign on my clan page, it's the only place I put it.

Pearlcatcher - Not as much here. I do have well-thought out tabs. And one of them is ordered by breed. Another is just obsidian XXYs...these guys get dressed up. A lot.

Imperial - Again, not as much, but I do have a thing for collecting the familiars. All. The. Fams. I will have them all! Inner voice: Shhhhhhh...it's ok.

Ridgeback - I max out my fairgrounds every day (that I don't fall asleep while doing G&G and wake up at 12:04) and love the fests and NotN...must have ALL the stuffs! I think I still have 5 Noc eggs from the last one (I was on hiatus, so this was a couple of years ago).

Tundra - Not as much here, but most of my dragons have no discernible theme and I'm very attached to my progens.

Wildclaw - "Active in EACH part of the game, they are not only all over the coli but also the forum and discords" -- when I'm not on hiatus, hiding under my pillow. I would NOT, however, hoardsell an egg. The thought turns my...everything...inside out.

Gaoler - "nothing comes in, nothing goes out" is a saying you abide by... Halfway. Plenty of things enter your lair but; none shall leave. EVER. You are a Hoarder(tm)" - I'm not so hoarder-y about all my dragons...I train and exalt fodder...I just usually don't have much space to buy fodder in the first place!
"Hoardselling? But what if you accidentally throw away an item that might come in handy later?! " These are totally me. I hoardsold some stuff a couple of times. I felt icky afterward.

...has anyone considered doing entries for Veilspun, Banescale, & Obelisk?
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif

I’m such a gaoler player! I could never part with my dragons! And I’m just gonna keep getting more and more and more!

I’m such a gaoler player! I could never part with my dragons! And I’m just gonna keep getting more and more and more!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
I feel weirdly called out.

spiral
I feel weirdly called out.

spiral
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
I guess I'm a Spiral. I have finished a bunch of my main lore but still have a ways to go til it's all done, I just haven't uh, gotten around to writing down every note and idea...like I should be doing. There's a ton that's still stuck in my head.

And I impulse-buy dragons like all the time...

Edit: but I'm also super attached to my babies, especially the ones I included in my lore and ones I plan on including. Just...all of em...like a Gaoler too I guess.
I guess I'm a Spiral. I have finished a bunch of my main lore but still have a ways to go til it's all done, I just haven't uh, gotten around to writing down every note and idea...like I should be doing. There's a ton that's still stuck in my head.

And I impulse-buy dragons like all the time...

Edit: but I'm also super attached to my babies, especially the ones I included in my lore and ones I plan on including. Just...all of em...like a Gaoler too I guess.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 68 69