Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69
Oof yes I am a Tundra for sure.
Oof yes I am a Tundra for sure.
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
eh...

kinda gaoler, kinda tundra??

I also fit into several other topics so, even bigger ????
eh...

kinda gaoler, kinda tundra??

I also fit into several other topics so, even bigger ????
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
uuuuuuh i guess im.......... something?????????????????????help
uuuuuuh i guess im.......... something?????????????????????help
oDFWcfL.gif AdNAlvs.gif the arcane spiral!!
FR+ 3 (NYC Time) - hi there i do stuff - profile for more info
This is too funny! I love it! LOL I am kind of a mix though. I am mostly a spiral for sure, but also a bit of an imperial as well, cause I have some of those habits too. A spiperial? An Imiral? LOL! This is great!
This is too funny! I love it! LOL I am kind of a mix though. I am mostly a spiral for sure, but also a bit of an imperial as well, cause I have some of those habits too. A spiperial? An Imiral? LOL! This is great!
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
wish there was a bog one, they're my fav breed and what i'd imagine myself being lol

but I think I'm closest to nocturne, though I tend to keep more to myself with the fodder things.
wish there was a bog one, they're my fav breed and what i'd imagine myself being lol

but I think I'm closest to nocturne, though I tend to keep more to myself with the fodder things.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
wow- i think i'm a tundra lol. i'm active on the forums for a few weeks every couple months until i get bored then go on hiatus for like 4 months haha
i should really start actually trying to sort out my dragons o_O
wow- i think i'm a tundra lol. i'm active on the forums for a few weeks every couple months until i get bored then go on hiatus for like 4 months haha
i should really start actually trying to sort out my dragons o_O
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

still trying to figure out how
this game works

FR player since 13/02/2019
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2962803][img]https://i.imgur.com/LMLA6wg.png[/img][/url][/center]
LMLA6wg.png
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
[quote=Fauconne] Gaoler: "nothing comes in, nothing goes out" is a saying you abide by... Halfway. Plenty of things enter your lair but; none shall leave. EVER. You are a Hoarder(tm), and especially when it comes to dragons, once you get your crooked talons on them, you'll never find a valid reason to let them go. Hoardselling? But what if you accidentally throw away an item that might come in handy later?! Probably collects/takes in unwanted old dragons as well. Not terribly active on the forums, mostly on 'serious' topics such as 'Old Dragon Collectors' etc.[/quote] OHHH so THAT'S why I like Gaolers so much, I secretly kin them. ...Seriously though my lair and hibden can never have enough space, I always feel really guilty whenever I exalt a dragon, and whenever I do hoardsell or grind for alchemy materials I'm always paranoid I'll get rid of too much of something needed for Swipp, Baldwin, or Hibden.
Fauconne wrote:
Gaoler: "nothing comes in, nothing goes out" is a saying you abide by... Halfway. Plenty of things enter your lair but; none shall leave. EVER. You are a Hoarder(tm), and especially when it comes to dragons, once you get your crooked talons on them, you'll never find a valid reason to let them go. Hoardselling? But what if you accidentally throw away an item that might come in handy later?! Probably collects/takes in unwanted old dragons as well. Not terribly active on the forums, mostly on 'serious' topics such as 'Old Dragon Collectors' etc.
OHHH so THAT'S why I like Gaolers so much, I secretly kin them.
...Seriously though my lair and hibden can never have enough space, I always feel really guilty whenever I exalt a dragon, and whenever I do hoardsell or grind for alchemy materials I'm always paranoid I'll get rid of too much of something needed for Swipp, Baldwin, or Hibden.
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
I am such a ridgback lol! These are awesome
I am such a ridgback lol! These are awesome
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
Am Wildclaw lol
Am Wildclaw lol
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get