Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69
Hahah I'm somewhere between a Pearlcatcher and a Spiral lair, because all my dragons have to look *perfect* and they all must be color coded and themed, but also everything is kind of disorganized and I've put off bios for literally years. Not sure that's ever gonna change at the rate this is going lol
Hahah I'm somewhere between a Pearlcatcher and a Spiral lair, because all my dragons have to look *perfect* and they all must be color coded and themed, but also everything is kind of disorganized and I've put off bios for literally years. Not sure that's ever gonna change at the rate this is going lol
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
I think im both spiral and pearlcatcher. love aesthetic, but also what it work. what is order. i know not these words
I think im both spiral and pearlcatcher. love aesthetic, but also what it work. what is order. i know not these words
pancatcher.png
10/10 *chef kiss* Snatched the spiral and wild >:3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2962803][img]https://i.imgur.com/LMLA6wg.png[/img][/url]
10/10

*chef kiss*

Snatched the spiral and wild >:3
LMLA6wg.png
filler texttttttttttttttBJ
| Wishlist | Current Project | PFP Dragon |
7c8ZUEs.png6Qp4CCJ.png
filler texttttBJ filler texttttBJ
ukcZrTg.png
D all of the above
D all of the above
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I'm a mix between Spiral and Ridgeback...the only issue is that while I achieve a max lucky streak every day, it only takes me 15 minutes...does that still count as grinding? So I guess I'm just a spiral, even if my lore is getting but together piece by piece.

Welp.
I'm a mix between Spiral and Ridgeback...the only issue is that while I achieve a max lucky streak every day, it only takes me 15 minutes...does that still count as grinding? So I guess I'm just a spiral, even if my lore is getting but together piece by piece.

Welp.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
Like many before me I relate to Spiral a lot but maaaan I am also a Ridgeback [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1] gotta get my daily g&g or else
Like many before me I relate to Spiral a lot but maaaan I am also a Ridgeback gotta get my daily g&g or else
Cyan // she/her // im a little shy yx8A83A.png
I'm very much a spiral which is 100% cool cause my FR sona is a spiral aaaaaaa they're my fav breed

But I'm a bit gaoler too.
I'm very much a spiral which is 100% cool cause my FR sona is a spiral aaaaaaa they're my fav breed

But I'm a bit gaoler too.
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
epic
epic
dNCLmdm.png
Spiral and Gaoler. I never want to let go of my dergs :) and only now am I getting around to writing lore... Finally switched my tabs and started art for it too!
Spiral and Gaoler. I never want to let go of my dergs :) and only now am I getting around to writing lore... Finally switched my tabs and started art for it too!
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
i am a spiral goaler mixed, i impulse by and never want to let go of dragons unless i nested them
i am a spiral goaler mixed, i impulse by and never want to let go of dragons unless i nested them
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 68 69