Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General FR Questions For You!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not?
I haven't yet- however once I'm done with all the outfits of the dragons, I will!
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them?
I do exalt them and yes, I level them first.
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to?
Nope, I've never done that.
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums?
Not really. I'm a bit awkward and I'm not fully comfortable with English as it is not my first language.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
Yeah! I love making new friends and complimenting other user's layers!
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading?
No.
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel?
I like apparel, but not I wouldn't want it to be too overwhelming.
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH?
No.
9. Are you a coli-grinder?
I wouldn't call myself that as I spend at most half an hour if any per day.
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising?
Good question. I have no idea.
I haven't yet- however once I'm done with all the outfits of the dragons, I will!
I do exalt them and yes, I level them first.
Nope, I've never done that.
Not really. I'm a bit awkward and I'm not fully comfortable with English as it is not my first language.
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons?
Yeah! I love making new friends and complimenting other user's layers!
No.
I like apparel, but not I wouldn't want it to be too overwhelming.
No.
I wouldn't call myself that as I spend at most half an hour if any per day.
Good question. I have no idea.
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
No. I do write short stories (that become long) occasionally and they all have more or less of a personality that evolves (meaning I usually don't design them as a character, I just write down what they feel like they'd be or say), but I've never put the on FR.

Sometimes. During pushes I look at the bonus page and if I have a dragon I'm not keeping that fits I level it up and exalt it... or I decide last minute that I want to keep them XD

I don't. I might, but I've never felt the need to.

Hm, how is active defined? Some days I post a lot but there are also weeks or even months of silence.

Friend requests, rarely. Comments, yes, but it all depends on how talkative I am at the moment (:

No.

Anything can look good, but no apparel to little apparel are usually the most appealing dragons to me.

Not anymore because I don't want to overcrowd by den too! The rest of the AH also no.

A bit.

A friend on Discord sent a picture of a Mirror hatchling into a group chat, I thought it was beautiful, looked up the site, asked her about it and I joined.
No. I do write short stories (that become long) occasionally and they all have more or less of a personality that evolves (meaning I usually don't design them as a character, I just write down what they feel like they'd be or say), but I've never put the on FR.

Sometimes. During pushes I look at the bonus page and if I have a dragon I'm not keeping that fits I level it up and exalt it... or I decide last minute that I want to keep them XD

I don't. I might, but I've never felt the need to.

Hm, how is active defined? Some days I post a lot but there are also weeks or even months of silence.

Friend requests, rarely. Comments, yes, but it all depends on how talkative I am at the moment (:

No.

Anything can look good, but no apparel to little apparel are usually the most appealing dragons to me.

Not anymore because I don't want to overcrowd by den too! The rest of the AH also no.

A bit.

A friend on Discord sent a picture of a Mirror hatchling into a group chat, I thought it was beautiful, looked up the site, asked her about it and I joined.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Indeed I do, I sell it also.

I only exalt dragons that I myself hatch or ones that are fodder, and for those I level them up to lvl 10.

Yeah I often re-sell dragons or just give them away for free if I’m attached to them but no longer want/have a use for em

Yep, probably too much

I rarely ever send friend requests but usually always accept, and yeah I do comment on other people’s profiles

Rarely

Depends on the dragon and apparel I guess although I hate cluttered outfits and apparel with a passion

Yes I’m a compulsive buyer

Not really all I do is level up fodder

One of my friends said it was cool so I joined and now I’m addicted
Indeed I do, I sell it also.

I only exalt dragons that I myself hatch or ones that are fodder, and for those I level them up to lvl 10.

Yeah I often re-sell dragons or just give them away for free if I’m attached to them but no longer want/have a use for em

Yep, probably too much

I rarely ever send friend requests but usually always accept, and yeah I do comment on other people’s profiles

Rarely

Depends on the dragon and apparel I guess although I hate cluttered outfits and apparel with a passion

Yes I’m a compulsive buyer

Not really all I do is level up fodder

One of my friends said it was cool so I joined and now I’m addicted
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Yep, all the time! I actually did a headcount of how much I had finished the other day and I was about 2/3 of the way through my current lore dragons so yay that's fun

I rarely exalt unless I somehow manage not to sell a dragon after a few tries, but I'm not opposed to doing it. I also don't level them because I don't much care for coli grinding.

Very rarely do I buy a dragon with the intent to re-sell at a later date, with the notable exceptions being dragons I buy for breeding projects (which I don't do often). I'm not a huge participator in dom so I don't see much point in flipping fodder.

Pretty much exclusively when it comes to my overall forum activity, though I'm known to poke my head into general discussion from time to time.

Very rarely anymore; I sent a lot more friend requests when I was a newer player, though I do accept all friend requests unless the user in question has given me any reason not to. I run a lore and lair review shop where I give compliments on people's dragons as one of the services, so I don't usually just post comments on people's profiles telling them I like a specific dragon lol

Only when I do lair purges, which hasn't happened in over three years now, so not really.

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
I think it depends on the breed of dragon for me; for example, I think busy spirals are some of my favorite spirals because they can get so cluttered anyway so it's nice when they pull off those kinds of outfits. But for the most part, I think you can make a good outfit for pretty much any dragon with 10 apparel slots or less if you try hard enough.

When I have slots available, I do peruse more often than normal, but I am usually pretty okay about not impulse buying since I kind of have a system in place for determining whether or not I buy a specific dragon.

Haha no

I'd heard about it in passing through an old forum website I was on but never thought much about it until a friend from that same website (who I'm still friends with today) told me about an upcoming registration window that I missed, but I managed to catch the one the following month and now I'm here. It feels weird that I've been here closer to 6 years now than 5.
Yep, all the time! I actually did a headcount of how much I had finished the other day and I was about 2/3 of the way through my current lore dragons so yay that's fun

I rarely exalt unless I somehow manage not to sell a dragon after a few tries, but I'm not opposed to doing it. I also don't level them because I don't much care for coli grinding.

Very rarely do I buy a dragon with the intent to re-sell at a later date, with the notable exceptions being dragons I buy for breeding projects (which I don't do often). I'm not a huge participator in dom so I don't see much point in flipping fodder.

Pretty much exclusively when it comes to my overall forum activity, though I'm known to poke my head into general discussion from time to time.

Very rarely anymore; I sent a lot more friend requests when I was a newer player, though I do accept all friend requests unless the user in question has given me any reason not to. I run a lore and lair review shop where I give compliments on people's dragons as one of the services, so I don't usually just post comments on people's profiles telling them I like a specific dragon lol

Only when I do lair purges, which hasn't happened in over three years now, so not really.

7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or a lot of apparel?
I think it depends on the breed of dragon for me; for example, I think busy spirals are some of my favorite spirals because they can get so cluttered anyway so it's nice when they pull off those kinds of outfits. But for the most part, I think you can make a good outfit for pretty much any dragon with 10 apparel slots or less if you try hard enough.

When I have slots available, I do peruse more often than normal, but I am usually pretty okay about not impulse buying since I kind of have a system in place for determining whether or not I buy a specific dragon.

Haha no

I'd heard about it in passing through an old forum website I was on but never thought much about it until a friend from that same website (who I'm still friends with today) told me about an upcoming registration window that I missed, but I managed to catch the one the following month and now I'm here. It feels weird that I've been here closer to 6 years now than 5.
"But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

This I did."

1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? - nah, im lazy. i have an entire lore plan but it would require restarting my entire lair and im not sure if i want to.
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? - yes, all the time. if i buy for fodder i always level, but if not ill exalt without levelling
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? - haven't yet, might if i do a lair purge
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? - yes and no. i follow threads but post only sometimes
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? - i dont send friend requests but i do like commenting in profiles
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? - no, would be a cool idea in the future
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? - a lot usually, but it depends on the dragon/genes
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? - no
9. Are you a coli-grinder? - no, but i do grid during events
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? - honestly cant remember, probably through searching for pet sites.
1. Do you write lore for your dragons or do you not? - nah, im lazy. i have an entire lore plan but it would require restarting my entire lair and im not sure if i want to.
2. Do you exalt your dragons, if so do you like to level them? - yes, all the time. if i buy for fodder i always level, but if not ill exalt without levelling
3. Do you re-sell dragons or prefer not to? - haven't yet, might if i do a lair purge
4. Are you active in the FR side of forums? - yes and no. i follow threads but post only sometimes
5. Do you send friend requests / comment on others profiles about their dragons? - i dont send friend requests but i do like commenting in profiles
6. Do you run any threads in Raffles & Giveaways or Dragon Trading? - no, would be a cool idea in the future
7. Would you rather no apparel, some to little apparel, or alot of apparel? - a lot usually, but it depends on the dragon/genes
8. Are you known to commonly browse through the AH? - no
9. Are you a coli-grinder? - no, but i do grid during events
10. How did you find out about Flight Rising? - honestly cant remember, probably through searching for pet sites.
she/her +1
I'm planning to write lore and have some ideas/characters already, but I didn't write it down yet.
Yes, for easy treasure I level/exalt dragons, but daily maximum 5-10, because I'm impatient
I only re-sold dragons a few times, somehow I'm afraid if I do others might think I'm rude.
I'm fairly, active I think.
I'm not really sending friend request at least not randomly. And rarely comment on profiles.
Sometimes yes, but for raffles I'm impatient so mostly I'm doing grabbag games when I have good stuff. Or if I have pretty dragons I'm doing pretties for exalt trades.
Depends on the dragon, but I love to dress up my charaters.
I'm browsing in AH daily.
Yes, I am!
Heard about the game from irl friends.
I'm planning to write lore and have some ideas/characters already, but I didn't write it down yet.
Yes, for easy treasure I level/exalt dragons, but daily maximum 5-10, because I'm impatient
I only re-sold dragons a few times, somehow I'm afraid if I do others might think I'm rude.
I'm fairly, active I think.
I'm not really sending friend request at least not randomly. And rarely comment on profiles.
Sometimes yes, but for raffles I'm impatient so mostly I'm doing grabbag games when I have good stuff. Or if I have pretty dragons I'm doing pretties for exalt trades.
Depends on the dragon, but I love to dress up my charaters.
I'm browsing in AH daily.
Yes, I am!
Heard about the game from irl friends.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Yes. Have lore for over 200.
Usually I just sell them. If I exalt them myself I level them.
I think I've done it maybe 5 times. Usually not.
Over 2,000 posts. I'd say so.
Friend requests, no. Commenting and/or mailing, sometimes. Some people on FR are unexpectedly touchy about it.
I did an apparel giveaway for a while. Considering doing it again.
Some to little. I dislike most dragons that are very apparel heavy.
I use it several times throughout the week.
I have a fully kitted out team, but I usually only go there during festivals or when content is newly released.
A gaming forum.
Yes. Have lore for over 200.
Usually I just sell them. If I exalt them myself I level them.
I think I've done it maybe 5 times. Usually not.
Over 2,000 posts. I'd say so.
Friend requests, no. Commenting and/or mailing, sometimes. Some people on FR are unexpectedly touchy about it.
I did an apparel giveaway for a while. Considering doing it again.
Some to little. I dislike most dragons that are very apparel heavy.
I use it several times throughout the week.
I have a fully kitted out team, but I usually only go there during festivals or when content is newly released.
A gaming forum.

I used to, but currently I don’t have the time. All of them have personalities and backgrounds, it’s just that nowadays I have trouble writing it down.

Yes, either 7 or 8!

I prefer not to because I’m garbage at pricing G1s, but I’ll do it occasionally.

Sporadic mostly, some days I lurk and some I just post a lot.

No, but I’m not gonna decline one either.

No

Depends on the dragon, but most of the time there is at least 3 pieces.

Yes, I mostly browse apparel, genes and g1’s.

Unless it’s NOTN or a festival, no. If it’s NOTN I grind a lot then, but festivals are minimal.

A topic on CS, but I didn’t join until 2 months later (registration windows)

I used to, but currently I don’t have the time. All of them have personalities and backgrounds, it’s just that nowadays I have trouble writing it down.

Yes, either 7 or 8!

I prefer not to because I’m garbage at pricing G1s, but I’ll do it occasionally.

Sporadic mostly, some days I lurk and some I just post a lot.

No, but I’m not gonna decline one either.

No

Depends on the dragon, but most of the time there is at least 3 pieces.

Yes, I mostly browse apparel, genes and g1’s.

Unless it’s NOTN or a festival, no. If it’s NOTN I grind a lot then, but festivals are minimal.

A topic on CS, but I didn’t join until 2 months later (registration windows)
RXOvIvB.png
I dont ;v; not very good at writing lore (or writing in general)

Ah I used to, but I wouldnt level them lol now i just sell em! rather make some $ than exalt

As in i buy a dragon from someone else and resell it? nah

Used to not be active but lately it's been changing c: so yes im p active

I dont send friend requests unless we're mutuals/friends but i do comment if i see a pretty lair!

no, i dont have the time or patience for that

hmmm this is hard,, perhaps some to little apparel? I know some of my dragons have a good amount of apparel but i try not to over-do it

I do browse it quite often! but lately ive been just selling items/dragons

y e s

A friend of mine recommended it to me a few years ago c:
I dont ;v; not very good at writing lore (or writing in general)

Ah I used to, but I wouldnt level them lol now i just sell em! rather make some $ than exalt

As in i buy a dragon from someone else and resell it? nah

Used to not be active but lately it's been changing c: so yes im p active

I dont send friend requests unless we're mutuals/friends but i do comment if i see a pretty lair!

no, i dont have the time or patience for that

hmmm this is hard,, perhaps some to little apparel? I know some of my dragons have a good amount of apparel but i try not to over-do it

I do browse it quite often! but lately ive been just selling items/dragons

y e s

A friend of mine recommended it to me a few years ago c:
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I used to be big on writing lore, but now I don't have enough free time for it.

Pre den I'd level fodder to 6-7 and throw it to whoever's pushing. Post den I level to 10 and throw them in the den until a battle happens. If I don't have time that week I sell at fodder prices so most of my dragons have leikely been exalted.

No, don't see much of a point in it. There are easir ways to make dragon cash than playing the buyer market.

Once a month or so I'll be active before going quiet again.

I used to comment when people had the random dragon, otherwise no.

No

Depends on the dragon. All can be good in the right scenario.

Not commonly, but I'll check for a project when I run low on them

During notn, yes. Otherwise rarely. Don't have enough time anymore to do it.

A friend introduced me during a reg window back in highschool. It's been 5 years now and I'm still here.
I used to be big on writing lore, but now I don't have enough free time for it.

Pre den I'd level fodder to 6-7 and throw it to whoever's pushing. Post den I level to 10 and throw them in the den until a battle happens. If I don't have time that week I sell at fodder prices so most of my dragons have leikely been exalted.

No, don't see much of a point in it. There are easir ways to make dragon cash than playing the buyer market.

Once a month or so I'll be active before going quiet again.

I used to comment when people had the random dragon, otherwise no.

No

Depends on the dragon. All can be good in the right scenario.

Not commonly, but I'll check for a project when I run low on them

During notn, yes. Otherwise rarely. Don't have enough time anymore to do it.

A friend introduced me during a reg window back in highschool. It's been 5 years now and I'm still here.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11