Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly explain your clan's lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hogwarts but the Hogwarts hasn't been built yet so right now it's just a congregation of various dragons from who knows where, a lot of which have an affinity with magic

also a side story about a small clan of Banescale that just... exist
said Banescale clan has another side story involving some Gaolers that are only there because they're looking for something and they're very bad at finding it
Hogwarts but the Hogwarts hasn't been built yet so right now it's just a congregation of various dragons from who knows where, a lot of which have an affinity with magic

also a side story about a small clan of Banescale that just... exist
said Banescale clan has another side story involving some Gaolers that are only there because they're looking for something and they're very bad at finding it
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Space computer that may or may not be the human brain stores/sorts/recycles data
Space computer that may or may not be the human brain stores/sorts/recycles data
seGmw74.jpg
I have four clan lores, because if I'm not writing one, I might as well not write several.

Kith: Tundra asks for a purpose in life, is given instructions more vague than MapQuest, shrugs, goes on adventure. 33 bums with nothing better to do join him.

Quin: Three dragons try to burn down a forest and none of them are from Fire. Bambi is scared. Popular Korean pop group BTS makes a cameo.

Eternity: Don't look in the basement

Odyssey: This is The Fellowship of the Ring, and Christopher Tolkien should tell you to stop.
I have four clan lores, because if I'm not writing one, I might as well not write several.

Kith: Tundra asks for a purpose in life, is given instructions more vague than MapQuest, shrugs, goes on adventure. 33 bums with nothing better to do join him.

Quin: Three dragons try to burn down a forest and none of them are from Fire. Bambi is scared. Popular Korean pop group BTS makes a cameo.

Eternity: Don't look in the basement

Odyssey: This is The Fellowship of the Ring, and Christopher Tolkien should tell you to stop.
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

two ridgebacks made a truck stop
two ridgebacks made a truck stop
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Oh look, one more friend
I guess we're some kind of small town now
Oh look, one more friend
I guess we're some kind of small town now
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
- chaotic but overall good pirates with a tendancie for curses
- gayliens!
- that one dragon who could destroy everything, his helpers and the one who keep them in line for not doing so!
- chaotic but overall good pirates with a tendancie for curses
- gayliens!
- that one dragon who could destroy everything, his helpers and the one who keep them in line for not doing so!
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
A bunch of dragons live together in shadow territory and also demons are a thing now.
A bunch of dragons live together in shadow territory and also demons are a thing now.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Weirdos.
Weirdos.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Egg???
Egg???
IfCmPpP.png
- a piece of the sun is manifested as an imperial hatchling
- sun thing gets kinda adopted by a pearlcatcher
- pearlcatcher discovers the horrible origin of the sun thing
- pearlcatcher is killed
- sun thing preserves her essence in a statue
- statue becomes the symbol of a rebellion

i love my flight but boy things can get bad when people blindly follow the light
- a piece of the sun is manifested as an imperial hatchling
- sun thing gets kinda adopted by a pearlcatcher
- pearlcatcher discovers the horrible origin of the sun thing
- pearlcatcher is killed
- sun thing preserves her essence in a statue
- statue becomes the symbol of a rebellion

i love my flight but boy things can get bad when people blindly follow the light
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12