Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly explain your clan's lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
- bunch of dragons live on an iceberg. their leaders hate the icewarden and the feeling is mutual.
- small family of faes are portal hopping nomads. all four of them are chaotic neutral
- portal hopping rogue squad
- portal hopper's hub town. the one kid of the nomad fae family who wasn't chaotic neutral settled down to run an inn with the skydancer equivalent of the Horrible Goose here
- harpy drama central. these birds cannot stop having regicide attempts for two seconds
- flock of harpies who got their hands on magic to make portals, saw all the dragons in there, and immediately said 'no thank you'
- harpies who are sirens and maybe also pirates
- bunch of dragons live on an iceberg. their leaders hate the icewarden and the feeling is mutual.
- small family of faes are portal hopping nomads. all four of them are chaotic neutral
- portal hopping rogue squad
- portal hopper's hub town. the one kid of the nomad fae family who wasn't chaotic neutral settled down to run an inn with the skydancer equivalent of the Horrible Goose here
- harpy drama central. these birds cannot stop having regicide attempts for two seconds
- flock of harpies who got their hands on magic to make portals, saw all the dragons in there, and immediately said 'no thank you'
- harpies who are sirens and maybe also pirates
fMy4Ig7.png
An army of dragons grows ever stronger laying in wait in the Fire Flights lands. They train all across the world learning as many fighting styles as possible to bring glory to Plaugebringer. Another faction spreads rumors of a curse hopeing to gain control of the clan. They follow an evil Fae bent on her own agenda.
An army of dragons grows ever stronger laying in wait in the Fire Flights lands. They train all across the world learning as many fighting styles as possible to bring glory to Plaugebringer. Another faction spreads rumors of a curse hopeing to gain control of the clan. They follow an evil Fae bent on her own agenda.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
yeah this city is haunted and there are lots of weird things that happen but don’t worry about it. here’s a candy apple and some money to spend at the fall festival.
yeah this city is haunted and there are lots of weird things that happen but don’t worry about it. here’s a candy apple and some money to spend at the fall festival.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

someone fell asleep and now a bunch of dragons are running around in their dream
someone fell asleep and now a bunch of dragons are running around in their dream
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
-The Encyclopedia
-Preparing for war
-Pretty much every other post-apocalyptic story but this time with dragons
-The Encyclopedia
-Preparing for war
-Pretty much every other post-apocalyptic story but this time with dragons
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
An infestation of tiny dragons and a mirror that will bite ur kneecaps
An infestation of tiny dragons and a mirror that will bite ur kneecaps
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Bunch of nerds arguing about who's allowed to open the basement.
Bunch of nerds arguing about who's allowed to open the basement.
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
danger days but with dragons
danger days but with dragons
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
a cult leader starts a coffee shop and museum which is basically just magnus archives artifact storage at this point. eldrich horrors abound.
a cult leader starts a coffee shop and museum which is basically just magnus archives artifact storage at this point. eldrich horrors abound.
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
dummy sick but powerful fae disobeys her plant god dad’s orders and builds a black market trade hub in her dad’s territory which is basically the wrymwroud but make it a forest and sprinkle in some arcane, with a naughty clan made mostly of idiots running the place
dummy sick but powerful fae disobeys her plant god dad’s orders and builds a black market trade hub in her dad’s territory which is basically the wrymwroud but make it a forest and sprinkle in some arcane, with a naughty clan made mostly of idiots running the place
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12