Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly explain your clan's lore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
A certain Fae may or may not have cursed the area and/or the dragons in the area. Even I don't know.
A certain Fae may or may not have cursed the area and/or the dragons in the area. Even I don't know.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
We are just vibing here, in our normal city! Come drink some juice and hang out in our basement (which Definitely Isn't Haunted)! We don't know who built all these towers or why, but hey, they're dead so it's our city now!
We are just vibing here, in our normal city! Come drink some juice and hang out in our basement (which Definitely Isn't Haunted)! We don't know who built all these towers or why, but hey, they're dead so it's our city now!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
edgy imp want throne. mom says no. she gets yeeted out of the clan and now the clan is divided!
edgy imp want throne. mom says no. she gets yeeted out of the clan and now the clan is divided!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
A bunch of dragons fight over jobs and pets.
A bunch of dragons fight over jobs and pets.
Click these!

AXALc.gifSbngC.gif47Wgl.gifwbm7L.gifNFDMc.gif
Border patrol, but, like, nice about it
Border patrol, but, like, nice about it
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

2. They had babies.
3. The offspring grew up and had babies.
4. Go to 3.
1. Two dragons woke up as adults with no memories.
2. They had babies.
3. The offspring grew up and had babies.
4. Go to 3.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Musical hippy lounge.
Musical hippy lounge.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
anxious little fae hates the fighting between flights, gathers up some friends who also hate fighting, more people gather they also hate fighting, oops the lair is now a shopping mall/hotel???
anxious little fae hates the fighting between flights, gathers up some friends who also hate fighting, more people gather they also hate fighting, oops the lair is now a shopping mall/hotel???
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
"*insert any concern with the current imprisioning of "shade touched" or the questionable actions of Emperor ."

" what did the warden say "

"well...."

"and what was icewarden's final order?"

"....."

basically big freezer holding many grocery good such a false gods and warmongering robots ruled over by an extremely powerful and uncaring snowflake while the old gaoler order tries to slowly annex power from Emperor with extreme failure due to her control over the most powerful hound dogs in the southern icefield.

"*insert any concern with the current imprisioning of "shade touched" or the questionable actions of Emperor ."

" what did the warden say "

"well...."

"and what was icewarden's final order?"

"....."

basically big freezer holding many grocery good such a false gods and warmongering robots ruled over by an extremely powerful and uncaring snowflake while the old gaoler order tries to slowly annex power from Emperor with extreme failure due to her control over the most powerful hound dogs in the southern icefield.

its okay
director sends archaeologist and miners to a mine and end up digging up hibernating gods. fodder in my lore are miners sacrificed to the unsafe mining practices lol

(i accidentally wrote this on the old thread with the same name back in march RIP ;;;;)
director sends archaeologist and miners to a mine and end up digging up hibernating gods. fodder in my lore are miners sacrificed to the unsafe mining practices lol

(i accidentally wrote this on the old thread with the same name back in march RIP ;;;;)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12