Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Badly explain your clan's lore
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Typical Water clan waiting on the Tidelord to come back and fix all their problems, such as the ever-increasing alchemist’s guild, the war between the Gaolers and the Banescales, and the diseases that the Plague reps spread rampantly in a failed attempt to stop said war. Also, ominous long-haired sneaky faery dragons are ominous, long-haired, and sneaky.
Typical Water clan waiting on the Tidelord to come back and fix all their problems, such as the ever-increasing alchemist’s guild, the war between the Gaolers and the Banescales, and the diseases that the Plague reps spread rampantly in a failed attempt to stop said war. Also, ominous long-haired sneaky faery dragons are ominous, long-haired, and sneaky.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
i would explain it but that would break the rules. ur not supposed to talk about fight club ;)))
i would explain it but that would break the rules. ur not supposed to talk about fight club ;)))
JflGBHo.png
-Everything is either on fire, about to be set on fire, or fireproof. Also there is a hivemind derg trying to set up a hive in the basement, but we ignore that. And art, too much art and glitter.
-Everything is either on fire, about to be set on fire, or fireproof. Also there is a hivemind derg trying to set up a hive in the basement, but we ignore that. And art, too much art and glitter.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Aliens destroyed our old home, let's move to Light. Oops, now Lightmama's mad, now let's go to freeze in Ice.
Aliens destroyed our old home, let's move to Light. Oops, now Lightmama's mad, now let's go to freeze in Ice.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
a bunch of guys got together and ate all my food. they keep doing it.
a bunch of guys got together and ate all my food. they keep doing it.
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
help everyone keeps on escaping a high security prison lab and i dont know why or how
help everyone keeps on escaping a high security prison lab and i dont know why or how
Out of clan relationships are neigh impossible!

Hey at least 1 dragon gets immortality from it and everyone else just has to live in a time bubble forever, huh?
Out of clan relationships are neigh impossible!

Hey at least 1 dragon gets immortality from it and everyone else just has to live in a time bubble forever, huh?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Everyone needs to go to therapy after the previous clan leader Tried to Kill Everyone, except one of the dragons she succeeded in killing was the therapist. And the current leader can't find a new one to hire. Everyone's doing their best to get better on their own though, and a lot of the newer members weren't even around for a lot of the worst of what went on.

also there's some side lore about a creepy little dark academia ice school where the headmaster totally didn't go through the forbidden portal.
Everyone needs to go to therapy after the previous clan leader Tried to Kill Everyone, except one of the dragons she succeeded in killing was the therapist. And the current leader can't find a new one to hire. Everyone's doing their best to get better on their own though, and a lot of the newer members weren't even around for a lot of the worst of what went on.

also there's some side lore about a creepy little dark academia ice school where the headmaster totally didn't go through the forbidden portal.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
the rest of the world disagrees with us so we're Leaving
the rest of the world disagrees with us so we're Leaving
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
3 gods
2 deadish one wants nothing to do with the world

and a bunch of dragons trying to deal with the aftermath
3 gods