Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
My usual username was taken, and as I am bad at thinking of new ones, I went to a latin plant names list and picked a one that sounds cool.
My usual username was taken, and as I am bad at thinking of new ones, I went to a latin plant names list and picked a one that sounds cool.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I like FNV a lot, and my old name didn't really stick with me as well. It's a pretty cool town IRL I want to visit some day.
I like FNV a lot, and my old name didn't really stick with me as well. It's a pretty cool town IRL I want to visit some day.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I had compiled a long, thought-out list of names to change to, then I saw this one was open and snatched it up without a second thought.
I had compiled a long, thought-out list of names to change to, then I saw this one was open and snatched it up without a second thought.
Because I'm boring, and use this username everywhere >.> I used my initials and a slightly modified important number to me- if I hadn't already used this everywhere, I'd pick something more interesting or cool-sounding, but it's a bit late to change around now.
Because I'm boring, and use this username everywhere >.> I used my initials and a slightly modified important number to me- if I hadn't already used this everywhere, I'd pick something more interesting or cool-sounding, but it's a bit late to change around now.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
I've changed my UN a lot. The last one I kinda got tired of, and someone told me that it miiight have been breaking a rule anyways, so I decided to change.

It's the name of a video game that I got really into at some point, Path of Exile. I haven't been playing as much lately but it's still a good game.
I've changed my UN a lot. The last one I kinda got tired of, and someone told me that it miiight have been breaking a rule anyways, so I decided to change.

It's the name of a video game that I got really into at some point, Path of Exile. I haven't been playing as much lately but it's still a good game.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I've never been a fan of most popular/trendy things, so I put my own spin on 'em. Kind of like making fun of them I guess, but not in a mean way? (Did the same thing with my broadcast message, it's a reference to the lyrics "I'm 100% that *****" which were popular for a while.)
Avocado toast was something very trendy that I just... didn't want to eat. However, I do like toast. And mint. So, MintToast.

It was originally going to be a band name I came up with but will likely never get the chance to use, but it's too long.
I've never been a fan of most popular/trendy things, so I put my own spin on 'em. Kind of like making fun of them I guess, but not in a mean way? (Did the same thing with my broadcast message, it's a reference to the lyrics "I'm 100% that *****" which were popular for a while.)
Avocado toast was something very trendy that I just... didn't want to eat. However, I do like toast. And mint. So, MintToast.

It was originally going to be a band name I came up with but will likely never get the chance to use, but it's too long.
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Aesthetic
Aesthetic
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Matches in-character tumblr blog.
Previously RedfeatherEagle to match deviantart. Someday the devart will get changed to something else, but today is not that day.
Matches in-character tumblr blog.
Previously RedfeatherEagle to match deviantart. Someday the devart will get changed to something else, but today is not that day.
This is my second or third most common alias I use on places when I want to express my all around self and not just one personality. Many people know me for about two other names on other platforms like league but I don't give them to everyone like I do this one :P
This is my second or third most common alias I use on places when I want to express my all around self and not just one personality. Many people know me for about two other names on other platforms like league but I don't give them to everyone like I do this one :P
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
it's adagio like the music tempo just with an a because I liked it better. i just think it sounds pretty
it's adagio like the music tempo just with an a because I liked it better. i just think it sounds pretty
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25