Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
This is my third username change because I have horrible decision making skills.

I found this username available from a forum thread and I thought it was pretty interesting- so why not?
This is my third username change because I have horrible decision making skills.

I found this username available from a forum thread and I thought it was pretty interesting- so why not?
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
I misheard the lyrics to my favorite song and now it’s this.

It was BornofFlame because my father used to call me a bad name and I wanted to be like ‘your words don’t hurt me!’ but once I moved out I realized that I didn’t have to put myself through that.

Now it’s space themed and perfect for an Arcanite
I misheard the lyrics to my favorite song and now it’s this.

It was BornofFlame because my father used to call me a bad name and I wanted to be like ‘your words don’t hurt me!’ but once I moved out I realized that I didn’t have to put myself through that.

Now it’s space themed and perfect for an Arcanite
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Every time I'm asked this question I malfunction. I honestly couldn't tell you.
Every time I'm asked this question I malfunction. I honestly couldn't tell you.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I like to assume the name of my female clan leader.
I like to assume the name of my female clan leader.
1rMtjlm.png
[quote name="Snappish" date="2020-11-19 09:43:44" ] i just think its neat [/quote] this and also because daijobanai's one of the songs i really like from perfume! i plan to change my username way later to something i've recently began defaulting to more often on other platforms, but for now i'll just chill with my current one.
Snappish wrote on 2020-11-19 09:43:44:
i just think its neat

this and also because daijobanai's one of the songs i really like from perfume! i plan to change my username way later to something i've recently began defaulting to more often on other platforms, but for now i'll just chill with my current one.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
started as an inside joke, hey, it kind of grew on me
started as an inside joke, hey, it kind of grew on me
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
I like the word.
I like the word.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
mine is my acnh island's name. i want to change it one of these days.
mine is my acnh island's name. i want to change it one of these days.
she/her +1
This one is a unique cultural aspect of where I grew up. From car stickers to businesses named after it.
This one is a unique cultural aspect of where I grew up. From car stickers to businesses named after it.
siggy.png
I just use the name for almost everything, thought of it when I was like 5 because I needed to make an account on one of my dad's game consoles (think it was an Xbox) and the name just stuck with me. The "BellaBoo" part comes from one of my dogs' names, Bella Boo, who was the only pet I had at the time, and then I just thought the "Maybe" in front of it sounded cool and more original.
I just use the name for almost everything, thought of it when I was like 5 because I needed to make an account on one of my dad's game consoles (think it was an Xbox) and the name just stuck with me. The "BellaBoo" part comes from one of my dogs' names, Bella Boo, who was the only pet I had at the time, and then I just thought the "Maybe" in front of it sounded cool and more original.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25