Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Because my name is Loni and I have a face.
Because my name is Loni and I have a face.
9iqeDz7.png
Well, my wof dragonsona's name is Magnolia, she's a night-sand hybrid, and boom! Username!
Well, my wof dragonsona's name is Magnolia, she's a night-sand hybrid, and boom! Username!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
Death Grips.
Death Grips.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
haha su hyperfixation go brrr

also i just like rocks, even before su, although that didnt help. spent a while looking for gem stone related usernames before settling on this one
haha su hyperfixation go brrr

also i just like rocks, even before su, although that didnt help. spent a while looking for gem stone related usernames before settling on this one
[quote name="Beidou" date="2020-11-19 09:45:53" ] hehe genshin impact [/quote]
Beidou wrote on 2020-11-19 09:45:53:
hehe genshin impact
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/21e1038594e1f10d2491f434d75627bc/7aded04b380ae929-9d/s400x600/de2f6179b7596d761ea133acada241eda15154a4.png[/img] You are my daaad [i](you're my dad! boogie woogie woogie!)[/i]
de2f6179b7596d761ea133acada241eda15154a4.png

You are my daaad (you're my dad! boogie woogie woogie!)
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
'tis a reference (albeit obscure) to King Dice from Cuphead
'tis a reference (albeit obscure) to King Dice from Cuphead
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
Haha I don't know if it's allowed but I really like it and I'm just used to using it for all online games
Haha I don't know if it's allowed but I really like it and I'm just used to using it for all online games
FD1rkPC.png
Used this UN pre-2014, since thats when I made this account and I haven't changed it... I can't remember exactly why I chose it, but it fits. I have considered changing it but the possible new one is along the same vibe so no rush. The 'e' at the end is just for search function ease lol
Used this UN pre-2014, since thats when I made this account and I haven't changed it... I can't remember exactly why I chose it, but it fits. I have considered changing it but the possible new one is along the same vibe so no rush. The 'e' at the end is just for search function ease lol
hamilton was taken,, lafayette was taken,, so laffayette is the third best option
hamilton was taken,, lafayette was taken,, so laffayette is the third best option
laV4cLs.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25