Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
I've just used this username for years lol. Its my Brand™
I've just used this username for years lol. Its my Brand™
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
My username's just my favorite car. Specifically it's 2012 model [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
My username's just my favorite car. Specifically it's 2012 model

FuOn3WY.png
I want to change mine but it's iconic at this point lol

It was like a Madlibs. Noun? Crayon, first thing that came to my mind. Adjective? Moist, of course. Now let's just accentuate that...averymoistcrayon...perfect
I want to change mine but it's iconic at this point lol

It was like a Madlibs. Noun? Crayon, first thing that came to my mind. Adjective? Moist, of course. Now let's just accentuate that...averymoistcrayon...perfect
cwwdtDB.png
My favorite current pokemon is Snom, and this quote from Snom was so perfect I couldn't not change it [img]https://i.imgur.com/CTA5R7P.png[/img]
My favorite current pokemon is Snom, and this quote from Snom was so perfect I couldn't not change it
CTA5R7P.png
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
I made some unfortunate decisions at the username change box and my sense of humor can be terrible
I made some unfortunate decisions at the username change box and my sense of humor can be terrible
BVY1Ftg.png
It's a slightly misquoted line from a song I like. Just liked the ring of it, I guess.
It's a slightly misquoted line from a song I like. Just liked the ring of it, I guess.
idk i was just scrolling around in the untaken usernames thread looking for a name since i was getting tired of synthesizer (already, somehow) and found ride and was like "k this is it"
idk i was just scrolling around in the untaken usernames thread looking for a name since i was getting tired of synthesizer (already, somehow) and found ride and was like "k this is it"

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I like the color
I like the color
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
I misheard the lyrics to alan walker's song Ignite. I thought it said: Like starships fleeing into the night, when in reality it says: like a starship speeding into the night. :P

it used to be BornofFlame because my father liked to call me... bad stuff... and that was me getting back at him. But the name never made me feel good, so I changed it.
I misheard the lyrics to alan walker's song Ignite. I thought it said: Like starships fleeing into the night, when in reality it says: like a starship speeding into the night. :P

it used to be BornofFlame because my father liked to call me... bad stuff... and that was me getting back at him. But the name never made me feel good, so I changed it.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Can't remember if I already posted on here and I'm too lazy to check.

Anyway, it's a reference to the musical artist grandson. The funny thing is, I pretty much unknowingly predicted the "X" persona - I chose this username back in summer 2019, long before he announced "Death of an Optimist".
Can't remember if I already posted on here and I'm too lazy to check.

Anyway, it's a reference to the musical artist grandson. The funny thing is, I pretty much unknowingly predicted the "X" persona - I chose this username back in summer 2019, long before he announced "Death of an Optimist".
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25