Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Finding Abandoned Lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I always think of abandonned lair as collective hibernal lair that fall in deep slumber and maybe one day the dragons will wake up and be active again. Hibernal den is now a thing but back thne abandonned lair give me the same feeling as den and it still does right now for me so it doesn't really bother me. Especially in a lot of myths dragons are known for being able to sleep for thousand years before wake up
I always think of abandonned lair as collective hibernal lair that fall in deep slumber and maybe one day the dragons will wake up and be active again. Hibernal den is now a thing but back thne abandonned lair give me the same feeling as den and it still does right now for me so it doesn't really bother me. Especially in a lot of myths dragons are known for being able to sleep for thousand years before wake up
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
[quote name="novakinn" date="2020-11-21 04:19:15" ] a little sad/upset that the user abandoned their dragons w/o offering them off for people to take care of, but then again i'd imagine they just didn't want to part ways with them even though they don't play anymore. like a teenager that keeps their old toys on the shelves and never plays with them but gets angry if you try to throw them away [/quote] I take frequent breaks, which is why I don't offer up my dragons when I leave. Never know when I'm going to be back, lol
novakinn wrote on 2020-11-21 04:19:15:
a little sad/upset that the user abandoned their dragons w/o offering them off for people to take care of, but then again i'd imagine they just didn't want to part ways with them even though they don't play anymore. like a teenager that keeps their old toys on the shelves and never plays with them but gets angry if you try to throw them away

I take frequent breaks, which is why I don't offer up my dragons when I leave. Never know when I'm going to be back, lol
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
I don't really feel anything. It feels literally ... empty?
But I believe every person who leaves has their reasons to do so. And as I can't know if their reasons were sad or not (in most cases they probably weren't), I can't really feel sad either.

And it's not like dragons can die, so I always imagine they're just doing their own thing now and happily wait for their owner to come back one day. :P
I don't really feel anything. It feels literally ... empty?
But I believe every person who leaves has their reasons to do so. And as I can't know if their reasons were sad or not (in most cases they probably weren't), I can't really feel sad either.

And it's not like dragons can die, so I always imagine they're just doing their own thing now and happily wait for their owner to come back one day. :P
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
If it's someone I used to know, sad. Otherwise, it's kinda cool! Like looking round a museum.
If it's someone I used to know, sad. Otherwise, it's kinda cool! Like looking round a museum.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
It's kind of an "awh" feeling and then you kinda forget about it
It's kind of an "awh" feeling and then you kinda forget about it
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
Don't really feel much of anything about it one way or the other. Only "abandoned" lair that has really made me feel sad is the one of my friend because we used to have a lot of fun playing this game together. She since moved on through because there were so many other games to play for her.
Don't really feel much of anything about it one way or the other. Only "abandoned" lair that has really made me feel sad is the one of my friend because we used to have a lot of fun playing this game together. She since moved on through because there were so many other games to play for her.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png[/ur
I feel sad for a moment, but then it passes away.

I'd describe as like seeing an old painting on wall, and the artist is no longer here to tell you what it is, or why it was made the way it was. It is fascinating to see a part of something that made someone happy for a time.
I feel sad for a moment, but then it passes away.

I'd describe as like seeing an old painting on wall, and the artist is no longer here to tell you what it is, or why it was made the way it was. It is fascinating to see a part of something that made someone happy for a time.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="CorporealBeing" date="2020-11-18 09:12:31" ] Okay, so I like going around looking at the Random Dragons that pop up on the front page. I love looking at the lairs and getting ideas. I always find it kinda eery when I find abandoned lairs. They are almost like Liminal Spaces for me, especially because I played FR when I was young. What are your thoughts? [/quote] Just disappointed I guess. You get to see their dragons but then there's a lesser chance that the player will ever be aware they were on the front page.
CorporealBeing wrote on 2020-11-18 09:12:31:
Okay, so I like going around looking at the Random Dragons that pop up on the front page. I love looking at the lairs and getting ideas. I always find it kinda eery when I find abandoned lairs. They are almost like Liminal Spaces for me, especially because I played FR when I was young.

What are your thoughts?
Just disappointed I guess. You get to see their dragons but then there's a lesser chance that the player will ever be aware they were on the front page.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
I find them all the time from the front page.
I dont personally care for seeing no longer active users on the front page but i like their dragons that get featured anyways.
I find them all the time from the front page.
I dont personally care for seeing no longer active users on the front page but i like their dragons that get featured anyways.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I wish inactive dragons wouldn't get featured since I like to comment on users' pages when I see a particularly pretty baby on the main page.
I wish inactive dragons wouldn't get featured since I like to comment on users' pages when I see a particularly pretty baby on the main page.
9iqeDz7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7