Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on Finding Abandoned Lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Okay, so I like going around looking at the Random Dragons that pop up on the front page. I love looking at the lairs and getting ideas. I always find it kinda eery when I find abandoned lairs. They are almost like Liminal Spaces for me, especially because I played FR when I was young.

What are your thoughts?
Okay, so I like going around looking at the Random Dragons that pop up on the front page. I love looking at the lairs and getting ideas. I always find it kinda eery when I find abandoned lairs. They are almost like Liminal Spaces for me, especially because I played FR when I was young.

What are your thoughts?
finding an abandoned lair can be kinda sad for me, the whole "oh they don't play anymore" thing

but then they can also be kinda spooky because here's these dragons... abandoned...
finding an abandoned lair can be kinda sad for me, the whole "oh they don't play anymore" thing

but then they can also be kinda spooky because here's these dragons... abandoned...
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
I don't really feel anything tbh
I don't really feel anything tbh
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Well, my lair has been abandoned before due to technical difficulties and I always come back, so try to think of it that way.
Well, my lair has been abandoned before due to technical difficulties and I always come back, so try to think of it that way.
spooky
spooky
Z1RkWWM.png
*click* man what a great dragon. wonder what the rest would look like.

the account's only tab: "main (78)"

oh hm. sad

oh hm. sad
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I only feel sad if the lair is in a locked account. I stopped playing for like, three years, but I came back and love all my dragons and keep them fed every day now! So I figure as long as the account isn't locked, there's always the chance the player could come back and feed and love the dragons again. That's why I still 'like' dragons in abandoned lairs.

Locked accounts are so sad, though. The dragons are never, ever getting out. They're trapped there in limbo forever. D:
I only feel sad if the lair is in a locked account. I stopped playing for like, three years, but I came back and love all my dragons and keep them fed every day now! So I figure as long as the account isn't locked, there's always the chance the player could come back and feed and love the dragons again. That's why I still 'like' dragons in abandoned lairs.

Locked accounts are so sad, though. The dragons are never, ever getting out. They're trapped there in limbo forever. D:
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Kind of sad, especially if the last account activity was a long, long time ago - I always wonder if they would've stayed had the site been more like it is now.
Kind of sad, especially if the last account activity was a long, long time ago - I always wonder if they would've stayed had the site been more like it is now.
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[quote name="Daijobanai" date="2020-11-18 10:24:31" ] *click* man what a great dragon. wonder what the rest would look like. the account's only tab: "main (78)" oh hm. sad [/quote] Wait... I don't get it. What's sad?
Daijobanai wrote on 2020-11-18 10:24:31:

oh hm. sad
Wait... I don't get it. What's sad?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@dextora its because they obviously quit before the tabs update came out/liquidated their lair and consolidated it, so its unlikely they'l return
@dextora its because they obviously quit before the tabs update came out/liquidated their lair and consolidated it, so its unlikely they'l return
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7