Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What type of FR player are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Save up stuff for festivals and NOTN, ‘invest’ in skins and other items, decide to sell very little if any items when the event ends, wonder why I do not try to sell stuff, repeat.
Save up stuff for festivals and NOTN, ‘invest’ in skins and other items, decide to sell very little if any items when the event ends, wonder why I do not try to sell stuff, repeat.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
The type that posts random trash in the forums not expecting a response (and who doesn't care at all), and who has the most chaotic disorganized lair ever because the order my dragons are in are what I'm used to from when I joined 5 years ago, and who hatches a G1 on random special days (every one of my birthdays, other days are inconsistent) so yeah. Also who is too lazy to coli. Ever. Screw the coli.
The type that posts random trash in the forums not expecting a response (and who doesn't care at all), and who has the most chaotic disorganized lair ever because the order my dragons are in are what I'm used to from when I joined 5 years ago, and who hatches a G1 on random special days (every one of my birthdays, other days are inconsistent) so yeah. Also who is too lazy to coli. Ever. Screw the coli.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
casual player who doesn't make any money and lurks in the forums, waiting to jump into a thread to post. also struggling between being a lore lair, a G1 lair, and a fandragon lair all at once.
i enjoy giving gifts to other people too.

too lazy to grind money, constantly dumping stuff on others, and having a dream to be wealthy? couldn't be me
casual player who doesn't make any money and lurks in the forums, waiting to jump into a thread to post. also struggling between being a lore lair, a G1 lair, and a fandragon lair all at once.
i enjoy giving gifts to other people too.

too lazy to grind money, constantly dumping stuff on others, and having a dream to be wealthy? couldn't be me
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I show up do my familiars, nests, gather then head out for the day.. I guess I am wanna be dedicated but to Lazy to farm.
I show up do my familiars, nests, gather then head out for the day.. I guess I am wanna be dedicated but to Lazy to farm.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
The user who seems rich because she owns a ton of UMAs and pretty gen ones but is actually poor because she can't stop buying UMAs or pretty gen ones.
The user who seems rich because she owns a ton of UMAs and pretty gen ones but is actually poor because she can't stop buying UMAs or pretty gen ones.
Cool as hell, perfect lair, lots of characters, draws hot butches, posts alot, doing great.
Cool as hell, perfect lair, lots of characters, draws hot butches, posts alot, doing great.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Posting on forms
Posting on forms
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
All-around casual, usually kinda broke, too many fandragons
All-around casual, usually kinda broke, too many fandragons
Never be afraid to ping me!
The player who dabbles a bit in everything and always has multiple projects going.
The player who dabbles a bit in everything and always has multiple projects going.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

At first glance an old casual player with little to no liquid wealth but a few oldish items, nothing truly rare, and a couple of nicely gened-up dragons with bare bones bios. Been on various hiatuses for longer than actively playing. So, clearly enjoys the game but isn't too engaged.

Then out of the blue drops a couple hundred trained fodder for dom, or volunteers for some big flight event, or throws out some excessively detailed lore in a forum thread. Where did that come from?
At first glance an old casual player with little to no liquid wealth but a few oldish items, nothing truly rare, and a couple of nicely gened-up dragons with bare bones bios. Been on various hiatuses for longer than actively playing. So, clearly enjoys the game but isn't too engaged.

Then out of the blue drops a couple hundred trained fodder for dom, or volunteers for some big flight event, or throws out some excessively detailed lore in a forum thread. Where did that come from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7