Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What type of FR player are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I do my daily chores, make my 100kt, check forums, maybe do some lore, and bounce generally.
I do like getting into forums and spending time writing lore so ya.
I do my daily chores, make my 100kt, check forums, maybe do some lore, and bounce generally.
I do like getting into forums and spending time writing lore so ya.
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
The newbie minded buy a year old account player trying to be G1 lair but can't because gem genes are too much for my poor wallet so I settle for most of them being G1s and the procrastinating lore writer type I suppose. And a primal native collector who wants to collect 'em all, even those painfully expensively halos.
The newbie minded buy a year old account player trying to be G1 lair but can't because gem genes are too much for my poor wallet so I settle for most of them being G1s and the procrastinating lore writer type I suppose. And a primal native collector who wants to collect 'em all, even those painfully expensively halos.
That person that wanna buy all the double radioactive gen1 on site because dumb reasons. Nah just a gen1 lair and possibly the only hardcore dominance crazy that is not in Earth.
That person that wanna buy all the double radioactive gen1 on site because dumb reasons. Nah just a gen1 lair and possibly the only hardcore dominance crazy that is not in Earth.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Kinda obsessed with fodder apparel and spends a bit too much money on it, but otherwise just a normal Coli grinder
Kinda obsessed with fodder apparel and spends a bit too much money on it, but otherwise just a normal Coli grinder
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
I am a mostly casual player. I have created a lair I like, but I rarely have more than a few hundred gems. I have a decent stash of reasonably valuable items. If I sold everything, I could have enough gems to finish all my projects, and then some. I've been around frequently and participated in festivals. I have lair lore, so that perhaps makes me more than a basic casual player.
I am a mostly casual player. I have created a lair I like, but I rarely have more than a few hundred gems. I have a decent stash of reasonably valuable items. If I sold everything, I could have enough gems to finish all my projects, and then some. I've been around frequently and participated in festivals. I have lair lore, so that perhaps makes me more than a basic casual player.
I am a breeder for sure! There's nothing I love more than hatching new babies! :D
It's great to start the day with a hatch (nearly) every morning!
I am a breeder for sure! There's nothing I love more than hatching new babies! :D
It's great to start the day with a hatch (nearly) every morning!
Veteran player confident that I can afford anything I want so I just kind of casually collect pretty dragons and tend to my lore/lair like a garden. [emoji=rose size=1]
Veteran player confident that I can afford anything I want so I just kind of casually collect pretty dragons and tend to my lore/lair like a garden.
I'm probably considered a lore player. I do a little bit of everything, but most of my time is spent writing or staring at my dragons to think of stories.
I'm probably considered a lore player. I do a little bit of everything, but most of my time is spent writing or staring at my dragons to think of stories.
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
idk but i know that i have no money >;
idk but i know that i have no money >;
I have too many dragons, go through spurts of collecting money and then blowing it on art, lair expansions, genes, and random apparel.

Need to sell some gem art ‘cause I’m running low, darn it...
I have too many dragons, go through spurts of collecting money and then blowing it on art, lair expansions, genes, and random apparel.

Need to sell some gem art ‘cause I’m running low, darn it...
l0yYPBF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7