Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What type of FR player are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm one of those older players you see around on the forums every so often who just kinda seems to do their own thing.

I'm not rich, but I do have a lot of stuff, and I've dabbled in a bit of everything by now. I'm just out here living my best dragon life.
I'm one of those older players you see around on the forums every so often who just kinda seems to do their own thing.

I'm not rich, but I do have a lot of stuff, and I've dabbled in a bit of everything by now. I'm just out here living my best dragon life.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I'm that player with a decently large amount of permas that I care about. Constantly scrambling to get outfit plans done and afford apparel.
Not rich by any means, but I get by, y'know?

Also if I locate someone's wishlist then i might just buy them something cause apparently I can't go a long time without gifting or i might combust.
I'm that player with a decently large amount of permas that I care about. Constantly scrambling to get outfit plans done and afford apparel.
Not rich by any means, but I get by, y'know?

Also if I locate someone's wishlist then i might just buy them something cause apparently I can't go a long time without gifting or i might combust.
LRphJMG.png
The person who's always broke because I keep buying pretty fodder dragons to keep
The person who's always broke because I keep buying pretty fodder dragons to keep
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I'm broke. Mostly because I'm so bad at Glimmer & Gloom it's unimaginable.
I'm broke. Mostly because I'm so bad at Glimmer & Gloom it's unimaginable.
earthh5.png
im that semi-rich cheapskate who refuses to spend money on ANYTHING until my autism and adhd decide i NEED SOMETHING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW and i blow it all in one go, then get sad because my money is gone, panic and sell something i might've wanted to keep, rebuy it at a later date for an inflated price.

rinse and repeat.

I enjoy myself :D
im that semi-rich cheapskate who refuses to spend money on ANYTHING until my autism and adhd decide i NEED SOMETHING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW and i blow it all in one go, then get sad because my money is gone, panic and sell something i might've wanted to keep, rebuy it at a later date for an inflated price.

rinse and repeat.

I enjoy myself :D
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
dragons go brrrrrrr
dragons go brrrrrrr
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
I get any dragon as a perma that I extremely like and then forever keep them in my lair, I collect as many familiars as I possibly can, I'm obsessed with playing mistral mahjong and farming in the coliseum. I post on the forums frequently and have countless dragon projects that I slowly complete, my hoard has countless pages of food and familiars not to mention battle stones. I not only send messages to other users on here often but sometimes it's so many of them that I have gotten the message spam filter countless times and there are comments on my userpage in the past to prove it. If I see a random dragon on the front page and I like them I can't help but comment on the user's page so I end up getting lots of profile comments from that. I think I'm occasionally also known for selling quite a bit of stuff on the auction house, sometimes over a hundred things at a time. I don't exactly know what my playstyle is but I'm very dedicated.
I get any dragon as a perma that I extremely like and then forever keep them in my lair, I collect as many familiars as I possibly can, I'm obsessed with playing mistral mahjong and farming in the coliseum. I post on the forums frequently and have countless dragon projects that I slowly complete, my hoard has countless pages of food and familiars not to mention battle stones. I not only send messages to other users on here often but sometimes it's so many of them that I have gotten the message spam filter countless times and there are comments on my userpage in the past to prove it. If I see a random dragon on the front page and I like them I can't help but comment on the user's page so I end up getting lots of profile comments from that. I think I'm occasionally also known for selling quite a bit of stuff on the auction house, sometimes over a hundred things at a time. I don't exactly know what my playstyle is but I'm very dedicated.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I am a person whose dream is to have a pretty, fully-finished Lair! For the past four years my taste in dragons canged a lot, but this year I made a huge progress and I can now confidently say that I am finally satisfied with the look of my Lair! I decided to manage a small one with my favourite dragons which helped me a lot to finish many-many projects. But I don't feel relaxed because I have still so many things to do! I have to finish the lore of my clan and my dragons, I want to train my adult permas into Level 25 ones, I have to collects items from my wishlist and lastly I have to gather as much Treasure / Gems as I can, because I love to spoil my babies with Artworks. ^^
I am a person whose dream is to have a pretty, fully-finished Lair! For the past four years my taste in dragons canged a lot, but this year I made a huge progress and I can now confidently say that I am finally satisfied with the look of my Lair! I decided to manage a small one with my favourite dragons which helped me a lot to finish many-many projects. But I don't feel relaxed because I have still so many things to do! I have to finish the lore of my clan and my dragons, I want to train my adult permas into Level 25 ones, I have to collects items from my wishlist and lastly I have to gather as much Treasure / Gems as I can, because I love to spoil my babies with Artworks. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
I'm a reasonably wealthy player who hoards anything of value, buys hella gen1s and breeds a lot of set pairs of dragons to get babies to sell for cash. I max fairgrounds near daily, sometimes coli grind and though I'm not as active anymore I still interact on the forums every once in a while. I generally just spend a lot of time feeding my gen1 addiction and trying to keep my lair nice and pretty, and after doing my dailies I don't stay on for too long since I've reached a point with my lair where everything is more or less exactly how I want it and I just need to update it every once and a while.
I'm a reasonably wealthy player who hoards anything of value, buys hella gen1s and breeds a lot of set pairs of dragons to get babies to sell for cash. I max fairgrounds near daily, sometimes coli grind and though I'm not as active anymore I still interact on the forums every once in a while. I generally just spend a lot of time feeding my gen1 addiction and trying to keep my lair nice and pretty, and after doing my dailies I don't stay on for too long since I've reached a point with my lair where everything is more or less exactly how I want it and I just need to update it every once and a while.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Your stereotypical Earth g1 collector, but replace aesthetic with chaos
Your stereotypical Earth g1 collector, but replace aesthetic with chaos
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7