Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What type of FR player are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The one who is satisfied with their lair, but isn't at the same time. I feel like I need a change.
The one who is satisfied with their lair, but isn't at the same time. I feel like I need a change.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The one with no lair space who spends money on everything except what I need
The one with no lair space who spends money on everything except what I need
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
A fairly casual old player I think. I do my dailies (usually including maxing the fairgrounds), then do whatever else I feel like for the day, whether it's melting Baldwin mats, impulse-buying dragons, working on projects, spending hours in the scrying workshop and dressing room, or writing lore/organizing nice bios.
A fairly casual old player I think. I do my dailies (usually including maxing the fairgrounds), then do whatever else I feel like for the day, whether it's melting Baldwin mats, impulse-buying dragons, working on projects, spending hours in the scrying workshop and dressing room, or writing lore/organizing nice bios.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
Playstyle:
Casual old player who spend too much treasure and gems scattering and gening my old dragons into my taste.
Playstyle:
Casual old player who spend too much treasure and gems scattering and gening my old dragons into my taste.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I'm the gen one lair person whos always crying about being broke but continues to do nothing about it
I'm the gen one lair person whos always crying about being broke but continues to do nothing about it
RYAN.png
The one who hoards items and money.
The one who hoards items and money.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
The one who likes Imperial dragons.
The one who likes Imperial dragons.
[quote name="Winterize" date="2020-10-20 19:28:02" ] I am the type that is 90% focused on familiars and 10% procrastinating projects Edit: I am also that (1) one person who’s favourite breed are ridgebacks [/quote] This but snappers.
Winterize wrote on 2020-10-20 19:28:02:
I am the type that is 90% focused on familiars and 10% procrastinating projects

Edit: I am also that (1) one person who’s favourite breed are ridgebacks

This but snappers.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm the one who isn't actually wealthy enough to have a G1 Lair but is doing it anyway and it hurts
I'm the one who isn't actually wealthy enough to have a G1 Lair but is doing it anyway and it hurts
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
The type that looks through the sales forums to add more projects to the pile
The type that looks through the sales forums to add more projects to the pile
1 2 3 4 5 6 7