Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What type of FR player are you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What would you describe your playstyle as?

I'm the basic kinda-wealthy-but-not-like-100kg-wealthy g1 lair. Impulsively hatches and buys new g1s, spends most of my time in the coli, cries over project funds, uses a skydancer as an avatar, and tries to maximize profits as much as possible.
What would you describe your playstyle as?

I'm the basic kinda-wealthy-but-not-like-100kg-wealthy g1 lair. Impulsively hatches and buys new g1s, spends most of my time in the coli, cries over project funds, uses a skydancer as an avatar, and tries to maximize profits as much as possible.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I am the type that is 90% focused on familiars and 10% procrastinating projects

Edit: I am also that (1) one person who’s favourite breed are ridgebacks
I am the type that is 90% focused on familiars and 10% procrastinating projects

Edit: I am also that (1) one person who’s favourite breed are ridgebacks
Untitled_Artwork.png
The weirdo with pretty dragons
The weirdo with pretty dragons

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
I'm not sure. I have very few dragons and almost all the familiars (almost all of them are awakened now). I grind and level occasionally. I rarely play fairgrounds. I rarely breed. I have more gems than I know what to do with (56kg+). I occasionally pick up a G1 project. I buy art sometimes. I help players out and send random gifts sometimes. I'm active in the forums.

Idk. What kind of player am I?
I'm not sure. I have very few dragons and almost all the familiars (almost all of them are awakened now). I grind and level occasionally. I rarely play fairgrounds. I rarely breed. I have more gems than I know what to do with (56kg+). I occasionally pick up a G1 project. I buy art sometimes. I help players out and send random gifts sometimes. I'm active in the forums.

Idk. What kind of player am I?
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I'm the moderately-wealthy but impulsive G1 collector who uses WAY too much apparel on their dragons.
I'm the moderately-wealthy but impulsive G1 collector who uses WAY too much apparel on their dragons.
3UUXp8G.png
im someone a little too enthusiastic about being in lightning. Most of my money goes towards obtaining and dressing lightning dragons. Definitely not wealthy, just happy to be here
im someone a little too enthusiastic about being in lightning. Most of my money goes towards obtaining and dressing lightning dragons. Definitely not wealthy, just happy to be here
Lightning Runestone
the one who lives in the coli and collects bugs.
the one who lives in the coli and collects bugs.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
a poor g1 collector trying to be a rich gen1 lore lair
a poor g1 collector trying to be a rich gen1 lore lair
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
the newbie who sometimes posts in the forums
the newbie who sometimes posts in the forums
she/her +1
Heehoo buy dragon
Heehoo buy dragon
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7