Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 503 504
Familiars are like Pokémon now
Familiars are like Pokémon now
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
[color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]You can fight in venues only if all yer team dragons match the same level [emoji=sword and shield size=1]
You can fight in venues only if all yer team dragons match the same level
UDy41Fx.png
the ability to "ascend to godhood" becomes a mechanic. Essentially, you have to beat one of the 11 deities in a coliseum battle. You can use up to three dragons, but beating them with three dragons only grants each of the dragons "godlike abilities", beating them with two makes them "Demigods", and beating it with only one dragon makes your dragon a deity. To balance it out, there are now new battle stones that are extremely powerful compared to the normal ones, and each battle stone has a deity that is weak to that particular move/ability. These "Godstones" are very rare, and it's very hard to get one except for from Galore when "Ascension" first releases.

If you somehow manage to beat a deity with one dragon and become a god (you don't take that god's place you just get to join the roster), you now have to defend your throne. Any team of dragons fighting you with less than lvl. 25, no godstones, or not high enough stats doesn't count and you don't have to manually coliseum fight them, seeing as it will be a definite loss for that player. However, if a team meets all three of those criteria, it shows as a "challenge for godhood" in your alerts. Clicking this alert takes you to your god's abilities and stats page, so you can make sure you're ready to go before you fight.

imagine doing dom pushes with a god dragon
the price of stones would be too expensive
everyone trying to figure out the best build to fight the gods
the gods all being extremely concerned that their children are coming to fight them
the ability to "ascend to godhood" becomes a mechanic. Essentially, you have to beat one of the 11 deities in a coliseum battle. You can use up to three dragons, but beating them with three dragons only grants each of the dragons "godlike abilities", beating them with two makes them "Demigods", and beating it with only one dragon makes your dragon a deity. To balance it out, there are now new battle stones that are extremely powerful compared to the normal ones, and each battle stone has a deity that is weak to that particular move/ability. These "Godstones" are very rare, and it's very hard to get one except for from Galore when "Ascension" first releases.

If you somehow manage to beat a deity with one dragon and become a god (you don't take that god's place you just get to join the roster), you now have to defend your throne. Any team of dragons fighting you with less than lvl. 25, no godstones, or not high enough stats doesn't count and you don't have to manually coliseum fight them, seeing as it will be a definite loss for that player. However, if a team meets all three of those criteria, it shows as a "challenge for godhood" in your alerts. Clicking this alert takes you to your god's abilities and stats page, so you can make sure you're ready to go before you fight.

the gods all being extremely concerned that their children are coming to fight them
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-08 07:02:09" ] the ability to "ascend to godhood" becomes a mechanic. Essentially, you have to beat one of the 11 deities in a coliseum battle. You can use up to three dragons, but beating them with three dragons only grants each of the dragons "godlike abilities", beating them with two makes them "Demigods", and beating it with only one dragon makes your dragon a deity. To balance it out, there are now new battle stones that are extremely powerful compared to the normal ones, and each battle stone has a deity that is weak to that particular move/ability. These "Godstones" are very rare, and it's very hard to get one except for from Galore when "Ascension" first releases. If you somehow manage to beat a deity with one dragon and become a god (you don't take that god's place you just get to join the roster), you now have to defend your throne. Any team of dragons fighting you with less than lvl. 25, no godstones, or not high enough stats doesn't count and you don't have to manually coliseum fight them, seeing as it will be a definite loss for that player. However, if a team meets all three of those criteria, it shows as a "challenge for godhood" in your alerts. Clicking this alert takes you to your god's abilities and stats page, so you can make sure you're ready to go before you fight. imagine doing dom pushes with a god dragon the price of stones would be too expensive everyone trying to figure out the best build to fight the gods the gods all being extremely concerned that their children are coming to fight them [/quote] That sounds dope ngl
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-08 07:02:09:

That sounds dope ngl
unknown.png
This thread LIVES
This thread LIVES
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2023-02-17 14:36:46" ] This thread LIVES [/quote] Aaaaand then it died again :T Don't worry, guys, Diemad's story is still in progress, not planning on giving up any time soon!
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2023-02-17 14:36:46:
This thread LIVES
Aaaaand then it died again :T

Don't worry, guys, Diemad's story is still in progress, not planning on giving up any time soon!
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Flash Sales are now controlled by player votes. A random Marketplace section is chosen each cycle, and players get 5 votes to place on items of their choice within the section.

I can see the forum signatures and trolls already...

EDIT: Minor grammer.
Flash Sales are now controlled by player votes. A random Marketplace section is chosen each cycle, and players get 5 votes to place on items of their choice within the section.

Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2023-04-05 14:46:43" ] Flash Sales are now controlled by player votes. A random Marketplace section is chosen each cycle, and players get 5 votes to place on items of their choice within the section. I can see the forum signatures and trolls already... EDIT: Minor grammer. [/quote] that's the kinda idea that makes [i]part[/i] of my brain go "that sounds good actually!!" and then the other part of my brain is like "....no."
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2023-04-05 14:46:43:

that's the kinda idea that makes part of my brain go "that sounds good actually!!" and then the other part of my brain is like "....no."
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
imp scrolls have a 0.00000000001% chance to stock a single scroll in the mp
imp scrolls have a 0.00000000001% chance to stock a single scroll in the mp
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
@tsunamivoid If I did the math right, that would take 951294 years on average to stock.
I don't think anyone would get it... lmao.
How about 1 in 1,000,000? That would take, on average, 1.9 years to stock.
@tsunamivoid If I did the math right, that would take 951294 years on average to stock.
I don't think anyone would get it... lmao.
How about 1 in 1,000,000? That would take, on average, 1.9 years to stock.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 503 504