Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 503 504
[quote name="ApolloHalfMoon" date="2022-11-30 20:18:07" ] [quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2022-11-30 20:09:58" ] so this is a *cult* now. [/quote] Always has been [/quote] [b]jOiN USSSSSSssssssss[/b]
ApolloHalfMoon wrote on 2022-11-30 20:18:07:
TsunamiVoid wrote on 2022-11-30 20:09:58:
so this is a *cult* now.

Always has been

jOiN USSSSSSssssssss
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="ApolloHalfMoon" date="2022-11-30 20:18:07" ] [quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2022-11-30 20:09:58" ] so this is a *cult* now. [/quote] Always has been [/quote] cue the among us meme
ApolloHalfMoon wrote on 2022-11-30 20:18:07:
so this is a *cult* now.

Always has been
cue the among us meme
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
One day, you open flight rising. You log in, and get teleported into the game itself as your avatar dragon. The forums turn out to actually just be in the center of Shadow with a bunch of dragons discussing things with the frd in the center. The dressing room and scrying workshop? A big dressing room full of outfits and temporary scrolls. Your clan members are real now. You can use magic now. Thankfully, your avatar’s lore doesn’t apply or else a bunch of people (including me) would be in serious trouble. It’s surprisingly fun, until it is announced that we have to fight the shade. Everyone rushes to the coli to gain levels. Battle stones are sold out. Everyone’s rushing to level 25, attempting to convince their strongest clan members to join them in the fight. The maximum amount of dragons in a coli team has risen to how many dragons are in your clan. Of course, some choose to get their weaker clan members and hatchlings to hide. The day comes, and the shade attacks. Everyone rushes to attack it, and the players of flight rising win. After the battle is fought, everyone receives an apparel item; shadows swirling around your front talons, with a crown made of shadows above your head. The name? Simply “Shade Vanquisher”. Description? “A reward to everyone fighting in the battle against the Shade.” However, no one is returned the real world. Are they stuck there, or will they find a way out of the world of Flight Rising? [s]This is just something I wrote quickly lol might make a part two [emoji=coatl tongue size=2][/s]
One day, you open flight rising. You log in, and get teleported into the game itself as your avatar dragon.

The forums turn out to actually just be in the center of Shadow with a bunch of dragons discussing things with the frd in the center.

The dressing room and scrying workshop? A big dressing room full of outfits and temporary scrolls.

Your clan members are real now.

You can use magic now.

Thankfully, your avatar’s lore doesn’t apply or else a bunch of people (including me) would be in serious trouble.

It’s surprisingly fun, until it is announced that we have to fight the shade. Everyone rushes to the coli to gain levels. Battle stones are sold out. Everyone’s rushing to level 25, attempting to convince their strongest clan members to join them in the fight. The maximum amount of dragons in a coli team has risen to how many dragons are in your clan. Of course, some choose to get their weaker clan members and hatchlings to hide.

The day comes, and the shade attacks. Everyone rushes to attack it, and the players of flight rising win. After the battle is fought, everyone receives an apparel item; shadows swirling around your front talons, with a crown made of shadows above your head. The name? Simply “Shade Vanquisher”. Description? “A reward to everyone fighting in the battle against the Shade.”

However, no one is returned the real world. Are they stuck there, or will they find a way out of the world of Flight Rising?

This is just something I wrote quickly lol might make a part two
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Imagine one week, on the Dominance board, the Shade was there. It just functioned like another beastclan in dominance, but it was just there with no explanation.
Imagine one week, on the Dominance board, the Shade was there. It just functioned like another beastclan in dominance, but it was just there with no explanation.
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png YMPbu9R.png
xrdZoYH.png
JvUa9ma.png
ezgif-5-9b69e47345.gif
cad042ddebdc2b51618751c6d7cb0b90afb62ff4.png
@Glimmers...

Well that's not unsettling at all...

Awesome writing though.
@Glimmers...

Well that's not unsettling at all...

Awesome writing though.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
[quote name="TsunamiVoid" date="2022-11-30 20:09:58" ] so this is a *cult* now. [/quote] I'm 3 days late but Always has been
so this is a *cult* now.
I'm 3 days late but
Always has been
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
[quote name="Glimmers" date="2022-12-01 12:03:05" ] One day, you open flight rising. You log in, and get teleported into the game itself as your avatar dragon. The forums turn out to actually just be in the center of Shadow with a bunch of dragons discussing things with the frd in the center. The dressing room and scrying workshop? A big dressing room full of outfits and temporary scrolls. Your clan members are real now. You can use magic now. Thankfully, your avatar’s lore doesn’t apply or else a bunch of people (including me) would be in serious trouble. It’s surprisingly fun, until it is announced that we have to fight the shade. Everyone rushes to the coli to gain levels. Battle stones are sold out. Everyone’s rushing to level 25, attempting to convince their strongest clan members to join them in the fight. The maximum amount of dragons in a coli team has risen to how many dragons are in your clan. Of course, some choose to get their weaker clan members and hatchlings to hide. The day comes, and the shade attacks. Everyone rushes to attack it, and the players of flight rising win. After the battle is fought, everyone receives an apparel item; shadows swirling around your front talons, with a crown made of shadows above your head. The name? Simply “Shade Vanquisher”. Description? “A reward to everyone fighting in the battle against the Shade.” However, no one is returned the real world. Are they stuck there, or will they find a way out of the world of Flight Rising? [s]This is just something I wrote quickly lol might make a part two [emoji=coatl tongue size=2][/s] [/quote] Imagine it happens during a festival so everyone's in e.g. Fire now
Glimmers wrote on 2022-12-01 12:03:05:
One day, you open flight rising. You log in, and get teleported into the game itself as your avatar dragon.

The forums turn out to actually just be in the center of Shadow with a bunch of dragons discussing things with the frd in the center.

The dressing room and scrying workshop? A big dressing room full of outfits and temporary scrolls.

Your clan members are real now.

You can use magic now.

Thankfully, your avatar’s lore doesn’t apply or else a bunch of people (including me) would be in serious trouble.

It’s surprisingly fun, until it is announced that we have to fight the shade. Everyone rushes to the coli to gain levels. Battle stones are sold out. Everyone’s rushing to level 25, attempting to convince their strongest clan members to join them in the fight. The maximum amount of dragons in a coli team has risen to how many dragons are in your clan. Of course, some choose to get their weaker clan members and hatchlings to hide.

The day comes, and the shade attacks. Everyone rushes to attack it, and the players of flight rising win. After the battle is fought, everyone receives an apparel item; shadows swirling around your front talons, with a crown made of shadows above your head. The name? Simply “Shade Vanquisher”. Description? “A reward to everyone fighting in the battle against the Shade.”

However, no one is returned the real world. Are they stuck there, or will they find a way out of the world of Flight Rising?

This is just something I wrote quickly lol might make a part two
Imagine it happens during a festival so everyone's in e.g. Fire now
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="Cheezit45" date="2022-12-01 21:05:05" ] Imagine one week, on the Dominance board, the Shade was there. It just functioned like another beastclan in dominance, but it was just there with no explanation. [/quote] Yes please
Cheezit45 wrote on 2022-12-01 21:05:05:
Yes please
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed.
Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed.
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-12-10 09:57:11" ] Someone manages to glitch out the site, and everyone is given a single item with the ID 0. Not even the devs know what this is. One player interacts with the glitch item, and receives a Shade egg for it. Shade are considered an ancient breed. [/quote] And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for.
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-12-10 09:57:11:
And the design of the Shade ancient is just a purple furby instead of the cool void dragon people have been waiting for.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.